• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chogidogs

You guys were wondering who that new Giant Bomb hire was, you found him. He just sheds in the background as the guys do videos.

Lunzio

Feeling a little awkward with this since Vinny is visibly a little upset and much more quiet than usual. Clearly the chat is asking for more Vinny but it's being ignored (probably not intentionally).

chogidogs

Feeling a little awkward with this since Vinny is visibly a little upset and much more quiet than usual. Clearly the chat is asking for more Vinny but it's being ignored (probably not intentionally).

Really? He seemed to be the biggest fan of cigs among the people on set.

He was playing a game and Rorie started watching the guitar guy's stream on his laptop, and then all the attention went there.

Oh, I saw that, that didn't look that harsh to me. The chat made it sound like something mean-spirited was said to Vinny or something. I doubt he's actually upset.

Lunzio

Really? He seemed to be the biggest fan of cigs among the people on set.

He's absolutely a fan, just seemed a little miffed when his game got cut off. Obviously this is not the end of the world or anything, just the first time I've noticed something like this on their stream

Pretty sure Vinny said something along the lines of "I'm a producer, I know when to cut a segment short." Y'all are overreacting based on staring at the side of a dude's face.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
In PA, we just refer to Yuengling as lager.

Factually correct. And, given that knowledge along with Yuengling being advertised as "America's oldest brewery" and since it's brewed in PA...

First time I had it I thought so too. It's ridiculously cheap here, so I assumed it was a cheap import. Learning that it's not makes sense considering I wouldn't expect cheap Chinese beer to be that good.

I once was at a pizza place in PA that had Yuengling listed under it's imported beers section of the menu. There was much laughter and confusion.

Shiner is a pretty good substitute, but I can't order it by asking for a lager, so you lose on this one Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom