• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Tentacle

Neo Member
First time I had it I thought so too. It's ridiculously cheap here, so I assumed it was a cheap import. Learning that it's not makes sense considering I wouldn't expect cheap Chinese beer to be that good.

Oh, I can total see it happening, just never thought of it as an import since I grew up in Pennsylvania. You don't want to know how I butchered Dos Equis the first time I pronounced it.

Jintor

Haha Rorie thinking of Yuengling as a Chinese name cracked me up. Ying Ling?

Yueng certainly looks like it could be pinyin, but it's technically a cantonese pronounciation of Yang (Or Yeung - 楊 or 杨 commonly, or maybe 羊 or 揚), so if you only ever saw it in text form it absolutely could be Chinese.

As an Australian, i've never heard of it before

I can hear his voice cracking.

5BbTpvx.png

K.Sabot

First time I was on stream with more than 100 people watching, it blew my mind.

I had college vocal recitals that had less people then me doing jack shit on stream. Imagine the pressure of performing for 200+.

wilsham

Neo Member
Them going through these streams is one of the best things I've seen on UPF in a while. It makes me want to get a PS4 actually to enjoy this stupid shit with my friends.

wilsham

Neo Member
you can actually just watch it on ustream.tv

unless you want to stream on live from playstation i guess

Yeah I could I suppose, but there is something to the accessibility of these streams through a games console which is a big difference somehow.
I think my days of showing people weird shit on the internet are long gone, but tapping into that weirdness from a different angle might be fun.

Liamc723

The Cigs guy was funny at first but they dragged it and the PlayRoom streams for way too long, I wanted to see games.

Dany

Banned
Drew retweeted me guys.

heaven.gif

i can't breathe.

edit: drew knows what i look like, GAAAH ;_;

weekend is here ;)

def sim

Yeah I could I suppose, but there is something to the accessibility of these streams through a games console which is a big difference somehow.
I think my days of showing people weird shit on the internet are long gone, but tapping into that weirdness from a different angle might be fun.

It can be really cool, sure. It's such an unusual experience on a console and it's integrated well. I'm interested to see how Sony will develop the "show" aspect of streaming.

TraBuch

Banned
Just rewatched Brad and Vinny playing Rocksmith 2014 and Jeff and Brad performing Hot In Here, now I need more Giantbomb karaoke. Have they done anything else?

def sim

Just rewatched Brad and Vinny playing Rocksmith 2014 and Jeff and Brad performing Hot In Here, now I need more Giantbomb karaoke. Have they done anything else?

I could have sworn they did Regulate, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyway, there's this. There's probably some PAX east karaoke stuff out there, too.

M3z_

WTF people, reading the talk in here about Vinny's reaction to his game getting cutoff early made me sad that he might off had a bad moment, but fuck it was like next to nothing. Sure a little frustrated, but reading it in here made it sound like the guy had a regrettable snap.

Jintor

WTF people, reading the talk in here about Vinny's reaction to his game getting cutoff early made me sad that he might off had a bad moment, but fuck it was like next to nothing. Sure a little frustrated, but reading it in here made it sound like the guy had a regrettable snap.

It's the giant bomb neogaf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom