• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one of the PS4 playroom streams totally got censored. What did it say does anyone remember?

I'm assuming it's just some sort of slur, I'm just curious.

Wereroku

So one of the PS4 playroom streams totally got censored. What did it say does anyone remember?

Several of the ones they went into had quite a bit of racial slurs and drug talk. One in particular was a dude smoking weed right in front of the camera. If I had to guess it was probably that one that got censored.

None of them got censored. The weed smoking one is there. At one point the 'Please Standby' screen is shown, but that also came up during the live show.

NOTHING WAS CENSORED

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, they started watching other peoples streams on their stream? Oh man, thats so good. I can't wait to watch that later on.

None of them got censored. The weed smoking one is there. At one point the 'Please Standby' screen is shown, but that also came up during the live show.

NOTHING WAS CENSORED

No it wasn't - it was just a funny throw-in of the standy picture.
It wasn't that one.

There was one right after that where all the audio is dropped and they all laugh right after it.

There was definitely censoring.

My guess is they were screaming the n word or something.

Haunted

Between Titanfalls (no interest) and Dark Souls II (no spoilers!), I might have to skip out on the next Bombcast since they don't give out timestamps. :( I've been spoiled by Idle Thumbs.

been catching up on the Binding of patrick and LOLOLOL

between the
crazy runs that might happen, patrick's crippling gambling addiction, the existence and praise of lord gamblor, cain straight up breaking the fucking game
it's been great.

Also Patrick's face after seeing the ending
with the noose
was priceless (this game is so fucked up).

now to see what happens to him in these wrath of the lamb runs.
To be fair, that is the best of the original endings. :lol

But yeah, it's been good times. Quality content.

Bsigg12

Well I know Brad has been playing a ton of the 360 version of the game as i saw him yesterday and this morning in the game through my friends list so I'm thinking it'll be him to do the playing in the quick look.

FStop7

Banned
It wasn't that one.

There was one right after that where all the audio is dropped and they all laugh right after it.

They didn't censor n bombs when they played GTA5 in QLs or on streams so I don't see why they'd censor it during a show.

Alucrid

Banned
Well I know Brad has been playing a ton of the 360 version of the game as i saw him yesterday and this morning in the game through my friends list so I'm thinking it'll be him to do the playing in the quick look.

So two hours of chasing crystal lizards?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Oh no, Brad!

BiNZ5rCCYAAnv-4.jpg

brad @bradshoemaker
first lizard down goty
7 hours ago

popo

It wasn't that one.

So note the time stamp and check the twitch archive, that goes up as it went out.

Are the lizards back in Dark Souls 2?

oh god I hope not.

Calling Brad a liar? You could check the spoiler thread on here, first few pages are pretty tame and you will soon see that
despite what was said or hinted at officially, it is the same DS universe with familiar characters showing up very early on.

It wasn't that one.

I saw it live. My guess is that they were laughing at the standby screen.

If there was censoring they did it live as well

Will M

I hope Vinny plays during the Dark Souls II quick look, it just wouldn't feel right any other way.

I doubt it. Brad has been quicklooking damn near everything in 2014. First 3 minutes will be swinging the camera in a circle followed by 10 minutes of menus. I love him but I do hope they can get some new blood on the team before E3 times.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I doubt it. Brad has been quicklooking damn near everything in 2014. First 3 minutes will be swinging the camera in a circle followed by 10 minutes of menus. I love him but I do hope they can get some new blood on the team before E3 times.

*swings camera around unnaturally* "eww look at that framerate."

Your'e probably right unfortunately. You forgot the dozen or so "wait, what?'s" and "oh god!'s".

TentPole

Forgot how much Giant Bomb hated Dead Nation. Completely unwarranted.

Brad keeps talking about how bad it gets. Is he just complaining about difficulty because I remember it getting tough, but I don't remember the level design taking a dive?

TentPole

They block the screen out at 45:50 and then it sounds like they cut out the audio at 46:34 before Rorie comments on needing to put a content warning on the video.

This is what I'm talking about. Purely audio. Not the blocked video with Luchadeer.

Oh that part. The streamers audio wasn't playing on that part when it was live. I surmise they were laughing at what the chat was saying, and the one dude's reaction to the chat.

Again, no censorship.

TentPole

Oh that part. The streamers audio wasn't playing on that part when it was live. I surmise they were laughing at what the chat was saying, and the one dude's reaction to the chat.

Again, no censorship.

What about the part where they block out the screen with luchadeer?

K.Sabot

Man I can't wait until their coverage of it begins. If only we could just roll breaking brad into DSII, but Brad deserves to play this at his own pace I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom