• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

i agree with rorie that the phenomenon around shaun white is really weird.
you can buy shaun white gum. who the fuck else has their own gum right now

Lijik

Clay Matthews is on a bunch of Campbell's Chunky soup stuff.

yeah but that makes sense, Chunky has always positioned itself with the nfl from day one
i guess "Soup for gameday!" is a weird concept but its been around enough ive gotten used to it

Bsigg12

yeah but that makes sense, Chunky has always positioned itself with the nfl from day one
i guess "Soup for gameday!" is a weird concept but its been around enough ive gotten used to it

Good point. I guess the idea of an extreme sport athlete being featured on some sort of food is a bit different from the bug 4 in the US (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL).

Curufinwe

they said something like "hey it's probably a cool thing to know how guns work and shit so you know not to fuck with them"

seems reasonable

No to the wackos in America who think that more guns leads to less gun violence despite America having more guns and more gun violence per capita than any other Western democracy.

No to the wackos in America who think that more guns leads to less gun violence despite America having more guns and more gun violence per capita than any other Western democracy.

I know, and I knew Steve knew that too, hence why I explained what the guys said to him. We're not having a conversation about guns in here, let's put it that way

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I really smell a Vinny/Alex endurance run coming to break in the new office. That sounds like a cool way to get acclimated.

jgminto

I'm not really sure what game I'd want to see Vinny and Alex ER if they did one. Something bizarre and maybe Japanese but I can't pick a specific title.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I think Vinnyvania is gonna take precedent over an Endurance Run, since it's sort of already kind of on that route.

jgminto

Yakuza would be interesting since I've never played any of the series. And I'd say stuff like Vinnyvania is basically just a live ER.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I heard they won't hire new people till the end of the year, will it really just be Vinny and Alex sitting in that new office by themselves? I love them both, but that sounds like they need company.

Surprised to see so much Always Sometimes Monsters hate, game is pretty neat and has some of the best decision making in gaming. Writing can be a bit self-referential at points, but more often than not it's pretty clever.

I can't be bothered reading back through all the posts and apologies if this question has been asked a million times already, but with vinny heading over to NYC does this mean he is out of the bombcast? For me he is the glue that holds it all together and it would be a big blow if he stopped appearing on it. His editing of Patrick the other week was one of the best bombcast moments

Chuck

Still without luck
I can't be bothered reading back through all the posts and apologies if this question has been asked a million times already, but with vinny heading over to NYC does this mean he is out of the bombcast? For me he is the glue that holds it all together and it would be a big blow if he stopped appearing on it. His editing of Patrick the other week was one of the best bombcast moments

Sounded like it. Jeff said skype for the whole show isn't great and doesn't like to do it, but he also mentioned the bombcast changing in some ways to freshen it up. I could maybe see Vinny coming on for parts sometimes, but it really won't be the same.

Vinnys last time and they didnt't make it free.

fuck giant bomb

why should they cheapen themselves? If people care about Vinny so much, they should have put down for a month of premium. Is Vinny and crew not worth being able to earn a decent wage. Because of people not buying premium, Vinny had to leave Cali altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom