• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Alex saying that is some mario kart ass mario kart got me good. Never realized how much he used that phrase until now.

1uCJxhS.png

im ready for this ql to drop

i love how the free space is just Jeff fucking hating LOLOLOLOLOL

TylerD

My launch PS3 finally died and I picked up a Roku 3 (and cheap ass blu-ray player) to replace it. To my surprise and delight there is a Giant Bomb channel. I'm very happy with that cute little streaming box.

The Bingo card is a great idea. We should make it a recurring feature. or at least create one for the OP of the E3 thread - covering all days on one card! Some ideas...

- A member of the cast says "Cognitive dissonance"
- Cast member quotes something they heard Michael Pachter say earlier in the day
- Jeff makes a "it's Tuesday" joke on a day that is not Tuesday
- [Free Space] Brad leaves to use toilet
- "I just want to throw this out here" uttered by a guest
- "CBS has spared no expense this year" uttered by guest.

Lijik

"No online gameplay..." and "No online is shown" seem like the same.

I just tossed every prediction into a generator, must have let those two slip me without thinking. There was also a "No Local Multiplayer is shown" that this card doesnt have

Zabant

The Bingo card is a great idea. We should make it a recurring feature. or at least create one for the OP of the E3 thread - covering all days on one card! Some ideas...

- A member of the cast says "Cognitive dissonance"
- Cast member quotes something they heard Michael Pachter say earlier in the day
- Jeff makes a "it's Tuesday" joke on a day that is not Tuesday
- [Free Space] Brad leaves to use toilet
- "I just want to throw this out here" uttered by a guest
- "CBS has spared no expense this year" uttered by guest.

- "Electronic Three"
- Jokes about E3 Flu/hand-sanitiser/not shaking hands
- "increasingly Irrelevant"
- Complaints about the heat
- 30 Minute discussion of whether Driving or Flying to E3 is better.
- One of the night shows is late by more than 30 Minutes

So with GifCam, CyberLink PowerDirector, and Photoshop, I made my first gif today. It was originally 24 MB, but I managed to get it to ~11 MB. I don't know how to shrink the file size further without hurting the quality, so maybe someone with more know-how can do so (and tell me how).

I was watching the June 21st, 2013 Unprofessional Fridays episode when Jeff did this during Vinny's playing of Spycraft: The Great Game. I think it works.

i6ueXY2j5ve4p.gif

- "Electronic Three"

This is a really optimistic prediction.

now watch as they're recording the QL right now and during it Jeff and Alex loudly start praising Luigi and reading exact details of past and current features straight from a wiki

now watch as they're recording the QL right now and during it Jeff and Alex loudly start praising Luigi and reading exact details of past and current features straight from a wiki

More like they're making sure to hit every single box. They don't leave get any further than the title screen.

My launch PS3 finally died and I picked up a Roku 3 (and cheap ass blu-ray player) to replace it. To my surprise and delight there is a Giant Bomb channel. I'm very happy with that cute little streaming box.

The only thing that sucks about the giant bomb roku channel is that you can't watch anything live. I still use it all the time though.

- "Electronic Three"

-Guest has an insane story about meeting someone on the show floor or seeing a weird demo
-Developer or company PR man takes show down a tangent and starts a huge argument
-Long discussion about how Game Executive X looked and acted
-"I dunno, the stuff they're showing looks like it could be cool."

Myggen

So with GifCam, CyberLink PowerDirector, and Photoshop, I made my first gif today. It was originally 24 MB, but I managed to get it to ~11 MB. I don't know how to shrink the file size further without hurting the quality, so maybe someone with more know-how can do so (and tell me how).

I was watching the June 21st, 2013 Unprofessional Fridays episode when Jeff did this during Vinny's playing of Spycraft: The Great Game. I think it works.

i6ueXY2j5ve4p.gif

Lol, love this.

Edit: GS getting first dibs on the MK8 QL?

E3 prediction: Jeff will make one joke too many at Harmonix's expense, causing John Drake to snap and spear Jeff through a Fantasia demo stand

Oh shit, Bingo card already getting blown up! Just skimming through, but 50 minutes, online play, Jeff thinks Battle Mode was always bad (I did not see or hear if "bummer" was ever said about this one), they seem to do local, and Alex seems to hate on the Koopa Kids!

I do see Luigi and Waluigi hate, though.

fuuuuuck, of course there should have been a space for jeff complaining about worse items for the guys in front

edit: i closed it and reopened it, they took it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom