• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Any idea if they're doing GDC evening streams again this year? Currently unable to check the schedule since it doesn't show up on mobile.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Coming up on Giant Bomb
We're Playing Dark Souls Too! - Part 02
VIDEO ON MAR 19, 2014 08:00 AM

Only thing on the schedule

Chuck

Still without luck
actually i think this video is going to be entirely rorie saying something and brad telling him he's wrong. lol

edit: THE ENDING OH NO! ;_;

pronk420

given how much brad loves souls games all of a sudden it would be great to see him try monster hunter. its basically long epic souls boss fights but with better bosses

Dragon

Banned
I'll be interested to hear feedback from Brad/Patrick if they get to demo the Sony VR stuff, considering they've been all in on Oculus.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Vinny getting that far in Castlevania 1 with a 360 controller is impressive. Surely they must have a random USB controller laying around with a proper d-pad.

def sim

Vinny getting that far in Castlevania 1 with a 360 controller is impressive. Surely they must have a random USB controller laying around with a proper d-pad.

For cardinal directions, it works. Trying to do anything more is where it's complete butt city.

Cranzor

This happened to me at school today.
huhhiac3.png

LiK

Apparently Dark Souls Too Part 2 didn't upload last night for some reason. I hope it's up by tonight. It's a good video to listen to while I wait to be summoned in DS2.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just wondering, anyone else receive an update on their poster shipping? I'm still not sure if they've all shipped and I haven't received a confirmation yet.

chogidogs

Nope, the site is unblocked. I'm assuming there was just a certain word that triggered it but I thought it was kinda funny. It's time people get fed up with Patrick's scandalous, salacious writing.

Maybe it was that gif of Patrick with Tifa upskirt in the background.

Dany

Banned
Does anyone know if they've started shipping out the posters? I can't even find my email verifying the original order.

Yes. I received an email on march 13th saying its being sent to USPS and the tracking number was updated yesterday March 18th saying "Electronic Shipping Info Received"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom