• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
From the "In Memoriam" montage at the GDC Choice award.

(credit to @Gamer_152 on twitter for the screenshot)

BjI_XjmCMAAhH6Z.png

vinnyvania better return

hes got to get to at least super castlevania 4

its the best new feature

he doesnt have to beat them or anything

just play straight for an hour and try and get as far as he can

Zebetite

Banned
vinnyvania better return

hes got to get to at least super castlevania 4

its the best new feature

he doesnt have to beat them or anything

just play straight for an hour and try and get as far as he can

I'd like for him to return to and beat CV1, at least. It's very much within his ability to do so, I think.

It seemed an awful lot like they were emulating the game and if that's the case someone should tell Vinny to LEGALLY DUMP A ROM IMAGE of PRG1 of Castlevania, which fixes the crash he experienced in PRG0. I'm pretty sure, at least.

After that, sure. Don't gotta beat the games anymore. I don't particularly want to watch ~6 hours of Simon's Quest, anyways.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lorne lanning spittin game for like a half hour straight

Need more of Vinny playing old games. Anything that stops them playing Dark Souls.
I accept that it seems a popular game with the site, but the fact that almost every third video is a dark souls or spelunky/binding video has really cooled me on the site recently.

Very thankful for the UPF videos.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Need more of Vinny playing old games. Anything that stops them playing Dark Souls.
I accept that it seems a popular game with the site, but the fact that almost every third video is a dark souls or spelunky/binding video has really cooled me on the site recently.

Very thankful for the UPF videos.

There's vinnyvania.

Antiwhippy

I think that's pretty much going to be the plan anyway. Unless they can magically conjure up more dark souls games, Dark souls too will only be a weekly check in video and now there will be other content.

Dragon

Banned
Is there a dump truck about Sony VR? Seems weird they haven't talked about it really. And Patrick's casual dismissal on Twitter makes me sad.

I enjoy Patrick game analisys so I was pretty happy of hear his opinions about Yoshi Island (I will object the comparasion with Kid Icarus Uprising, as KIU was made with love)

Antiwhippy

I dunno about his rant about getting western indie devs to work on nintendo IPs. The things he object to about the game doesn't seem like it'll be fixed by going that route, and if anything would just be going for weird for the sake of weird. Which is not always the best way to treat an established franchise, or even guarantee a good game that the fanbase will like.

I think Yoshi Island needs to be weird, but also pretty polished and tight experiencie... something that not a lot of indie western devs can pull off at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom