• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
If we want to talk F1 liveries then my favorites are the classic McLaren Marlboro and Lotus John Player Special liveries.

6078052891_12d8e05cee_o_d.jpg

6078051255_e171743042_o_d.jpg

Zaph

You expected it even though the news just broke like 2 hours ago?
In the past there has been occasion when they've halted releasing the Bombcast to record an additional segment and stick it at the end.

But I don't see the point, there isn't really much to talk about aside from gasping and speculation.

Zaph

Nothing wrong with that. I like hearing their thoughts when the news is fresh.
I got you covered, bruv

Jeff "It's weird, but VR is still untested on the audience at large, so it might need a large partner with the resources to take it mainstream or it risks staying a niche product with limited support"
Brad "What's Carmack going do to? Will Carmack leave? Do you think Carmack is upset? I wonder if Carmack had lunch today?"
Vinny "I just hope we get our hands on something soon, I feel like we've been talking about the Rift for so long and now I'm ready for something that isn't a tech demo"
Drew "So about that F1 race..."

GAF thread "Brad's wrong."

That's me in the promo shot for Alex's "Facebook Just Bought Oculus VR" article. I had a photoshoot in September last year and took my Oculus Rift development kit with me to get a high-quality promo shot to use for videos covering the device and such. Pretty cool!

blPrb67.png

OfawqZv.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
That's me in the promo shot for Alex's "Facebook Just Bought Oculus VR" article. I had a photoshoot in September last year and took my Oculus Rift development kit with me to get a high-quality promo shot to use for videos covering the device and such. Pretty cool!

blPrb67.png

OfawqZv.jpg

lol, that's awesome

What the fuck at that last Bombcast email. How the, howeven, I just don't... Like, ok you stand up after taking a shit to wipe. That's insane enough, but I'll let you get away with that one. But like, is that guy just not doing a good job wiping.. that flakes are even flying around? He just has a crusty layer of shit on his ass at all times? Or the more horrifying theory that when he stands some drips off. That is so goddamn gross. I am mortified. I want this visual erased from my brain.

They could hardly see it as a bad thing since they were bought out by a big company too. Jeff said it it would allow Giant Bomb to be a better Giant Bomb so I don't know why they would automatically assume it would be bad for the Oculus.

Having issues listening to this weeks podcast in the site player. Everytime I pause when I come back its gone back about 10 minutes. Just gonna have to download it I think and listen to it from my desktop.

So no one on the bombcast played MGS4 to completion huh?

Because
Solid Snake totally talks to Big Boss and it goes on and on for like half an hour even

Because
Solid Snake totally talks to Big Boss and it goes on and on for like half an hour even
I wanna say that it was their game of the year when it came out, if not it was second place.

Edit: seems it got best ps3 exclusive game at least.

All Metal Gear is stupid but I liked the ending of MGS4. Well, not the half hour speech about nanomachines and proxies and numbers but the general idea of the scene was kinda nice.

Megasoum

Banned
OMG the new MGS quicklook... There's a Left/Right option on the mission select screen Brad once you unlocked something!

It's slowly getting to the Ocarina of Time level of me screaming at my screen!

Patryn

Sounds like Patrick's going to write something up about how Oculus' Kickstarter backers are being unreasonable if they're upset over the acquisition.

Looks like at first he was thinking people were complaining they didn't get equity, which isn't something I had seen around.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Because

Everybody talks to everybody for a damned half hour in that game, I'm surprised people are still conscious by the end to even see that scene.

Xater

I liked how Jeff basically called out people on this Bombcast for not calling current gen what it is. If you still use "next gen" I don't know what's wrong with you. These machines have now been out for a while.

Dragon

Banned
Sounds like Patrick's going to write something up about how Oculus' Kickstarter backers are being unreasonable if they're upset over the acquisition.

Looks like at first he was thinking people were complaining they didn't get equity, which isn't something I had seen around.

I wouldn't expect anything else.

FluxWaveZ

Counter-backlash by people trying to stand out and seem more reasonable and smarter than the enraged masses is all too predictable nowadays.

LiK

I hope they do another Dark Souls Too this week. I don't give a fuck about anything else on their site right now.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom