• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Even though I loaded chat already, I honestly cannot remember a time when the site was without problems.
Tiny dev team over-stretched across too many sites. I imagine a place like CBSi struggles to find enough great programmers in SF. It's not a 'hot' company neither is it a startup offering equity.

Could be wrong, but our SF office has that problem too.

Megasoum

Banned
Who thought it was a good idea to deploy something on the site on a friday afternoon? Wtf...

Now the player doesn't work at all, and the chat is barely up.

Just make it a free one and switch to twitch.

Patryn

Welp, after crawling to load, I tried refreshing the chat page for UPF, and now the page doesn't load at all.

Guess I'll have to pick up the archive. Annoying, since I don't usually get to watch these live.

tumblr_mus1vsXII41s2wio8o1_400.gif

styl3s

Wasn't anything specific, but there was mention of the missing Malaysian plane. I'd say it was on the more insensitive side than anything though.
Wut?

Drew brought up the plane and Rorie said he hadn't heard anything about it. How exactly was any of this racist or insensitive? Even the slovakian comment wasn't really racist, it was just a joke. Sometimes i feel like this thread is full of way overly PC sensitive people.

Lunzio

Wut?

Drew brought up the plane and Rorie said he hadn't heard anything about it. How exactly was any of this racist or insensitive? Sometimes i feel like this thread is full of way overly PC sensitive people.

Wasn't saying I was offended. I DO think that it could have been interpreted that way though, hence why I didn't use any declarative statements ("on the more insensitive side").

Just enjoy the show.

styl3s

Wasn't saying I was offended. I DO think that it could have been interpreted that way though, hence why I didn't use any declarative statements ("on the more insensitive side").

Just enjoy the show.
There is no way Drew saying "A plane went missing" and Rorie saying "What happened? I didn't follow it" could be considered insensitive.

It baffles you even brought that up. The Slovakian thing is the only thing i could possibly see someone getting offended by it and even that you would have be overly PC and highly sensitive which would make me think the person has never listened to a GB podcast or watched a GB video.

Lunzio

There is no way Drew saying "A plane went missing" and Rorie saying "What happened? I didn't follow it" could be considered insensitive.

It baffles you even brought that up. The Slovakian thing is the only thing i could possibly see someone getting offended by it and even that you would have be overly PC and highly sensitive which would make me think the person has never listened to a GB podcast or watched a GB video.

I have more to say on the matter but let's just drop it and brush the J. Allard horse, yeah?

Zaph

Wut?

Drew brought up the plane and Rorie said he hadn't heard anything about it. How exactly was any of this racist or insensitive? Even the slovakian comment wasn't really racist, it was just a joke. Sometimes i feel like this thread is full of way overly PC sensitive people.
Bruv, relax. Nobody's calling them nazi's.

I really can't tell if you are serious or not
Yes. Rorie is a nazi.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
this is for you!

I'm currently playing that, and I can't decide if I find their "solution" hilarious or lazy (even though it probably took a lot of work).
It's a real problem though, I have seen people turn into Nazis right in front of me cause they saw a Swastika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom