• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarök | Review Thread

What score do you predict God of War Ragnarök will receive?

• 0-10%

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 20-10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30%

• 30-40%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • 95%-99%

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • 100%

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the power of Sony first party threads. I wish Lognor and Bernd were still around.

Animated GIF

Im sure they are lol

Boneless

I loved Elden Ring and played it 100 hours in a single play through. I will also love Ragnarok and will play it for about 40 hours, finishing all the relevant sidequests before the final boss. For an old man with kids who lost the attention span for singleplayer, this is quite the achievement on the games' part.

I dont really give a shit which one becomes GOTY.

John Wick

GoW 2018 got 94, so unless there's a clear area where the game is weak, it should get higher, so voted 95-99.
The game is better than 2018 in every way. But you know without fail that for clicks and controversy some sites will deliberately mark it lower like IGN Korea(like their opinions matters). It never fails. This game from a technical standpoint is heads and shoulders above Elden Ring. Near flawless performance.

solidus12

Jesus. What a desperate man.

The fact that he's a grown adult and not a teenage virgin is the most depressing thing about this.

Colt-Eastwood.png
The fact that he has a platform, and has access to MS execs makes it dangerous because he does console war and spreads misinformation.

Top Bottom