• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf Story |OT| Return to Camelot

luulubuu

It has local MP

Still cool but
giphy.gif

Cerium

I'm not sure when was the last time I saw this much excitement for an unreleased indie.

Snake Pass maybe. Let me check.

edit: Nope not even Snake Pass got this far before launch.

Watched one of the Switchforce guys on YouTube play the first part of the game, it looks so good. Everybody's Golf mixed with a classic top down RPG is a winner in my book.

JJShadow

Ok GAF, I didn't want to but I got caught in the hype. I'm already buying Picross and FIFA this week, and now I have to buy this as well. Getting 3 Switch games in a week, what were you thinking Nintendo! Stop releasing so many games, damn

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
The font is my favorite part of this game.

To be honest, they are just starved for games.

Feel bad for the indie devs who have to sift through this pointless deligitmization shit in response to their success.

Yeah you guys are really bad at detecting sarcasm. I even posted in this thread before that I have too many games on Switch, lol.

Oddduck

Yeah you guys are really bad at detecting sarcasm. I even posted in this thread before that I have too many games on Switch, lol.

Hey, sometimes it's difficult to tell on GAF, lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited for this game. I was sold on it after watching Patrick Klepek play it during his stream.

J@hranimo

Banned
Indies are filling old Nintendo niches.

Golf Story for the Camelot games.
Wargroove for Advance Wars.

It's a good thing. Those who (I'm assuming) grew up and play those games just became game developers and decided to fill that niche themselves.

I never got to play the Sports-RPG games on Gameboy so with Golf Story I'll get to see what the hype is about :)

jariw

Ok GAF, I didn't want to but I got caught in the hype. I'm already buying Picross and FIFA this week, and now I have to buy this as well. Getting 3 Switch games in a week, what were you thinking Nintendo! Stop releasing so many games, damn

Cross-posting my graph regarding Switch releases, from the eShop thread.

Number of Switch game releases since March (North America, but should be pretty similar for Europe):

And things seem to point towards October might beat September in number of releases.

ZeroX03

Banned
That Dig 2 icon is the WORST. Why did they even release it with that? And how long does it take for them to send an update to have it changed...? Ungh, I hate it.

Don't you bring that nonsense in here. This is a place for golf puns, not petty gripes putting grips.

Top Bottom