• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
This begging thing is getting on my nerves. Bye bitch.
Welcome to Gotham, Bruce Wayne.

coolasj19

What a transformation. And all in one episode. I like it.
Birth of savage Bruce Wayne and also suave Bruce Wayne.

coolasj19

Oh Gordon. Not like this. He got fucking bodied. Poor man.
Alfredddd, where are you?

What with the Order of St Dumas in the comics? I know Azreal is part of them from playing the games but that's it.

Honestly, Azrael is basically the most notable thing about them. Other than that they're pretty much your dirt-standard order of crusader knights turned secret society. Gotham's added the whole "enemies of the Waynes" thing, I think.

Turin

Banned
Bruce was all like.......

xgz9nkR.gif

Tabby

• That Bat, Selina and Silva scene was straight up savage. I didn't think innocent Bruce had it in him.
  • Always nice to see more badass Alfred.
  • God I hate Galavan.

This season has been so good holy fuck.

Penguin

• That Bat, Selina and Silva scene was straight up savage. I didn't think innocent Bruce had it in him.
  • Always nice to see more badass Alfred.
  • God I hate Galavan.

This season has been so good holy fuck.

Between Galavan, Zoom and Darhk, DCTV has been nailing their villains this season

Chariot

tumblr_mm3fnzyYge1qfnlrko1_400.gif

Oh no, Galavan is taking over Lazy Town again!

Interesting episode, really liked Bruce and Selina this time, that's what I want to see and Bullock was on point again.

Enosh

that shit eating grin Gordon got when he said that the case he was assigned was connected to the monks was hilarious

also someone just give Jessica Lucas some hotness award
the fight was pretty great too

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Jim got the shit kicked out of him, Alfred knocked out a girl, Harvey threw a dude through a column. Good episode.

Top Bottom