• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Kifimbo

So the guy froze the lake/river, but no one bothered to warn all police officers, especially those who are actively searching for Freeze ?

Effect

So he wasn't the real Mr. Freeze ? Strange will create him ?
Maybe Strange will revive them. Hoping they're transported to Indian Hill and Strange is able to save Nora, refreeze her or put her in the tube and in the progress revives Victor and at that point he needs the containment suit due to how he was frozen.

So he wasn't the real Mr. Freeze ? Strange will create him ?

I'm thinking he's going to revive somehow. This'll get him to where he has to be in the cold thanks to this I think.

Edit: Looks like it's indeed gonna be Strange, if he's the one telling Gordon he's dead.

I'd like to say that even though I much prefer Marvel...much, I gotta say how much I like Gotham. It has improved so much over the initial episodes. It was quite laughable.

This and Flash and to a lesser degree Arrow are my must watch DC Shows. Legends and Supergirl have been pretty terrible for the most part.

Mmmmmmorena

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Per the preview, the next words out of his mouth really ought to be
"Prepare to die."

I'd like to say that even though I much prefer Marvel...much, I gotta say how much I like Gotham. It has improved so much over the initial episodes. It was quite laughable.

This and Flash and to a lesser degree Arrow are my must watch DC Shows. Legends and Supergirl have been pretty terrible for the most part.

Mmmmmmorena

CaSvwon.gif

Top Bottom