• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
my guess is Dr. Strange is going to use his penguin-therapy on Barbara and she'll become nice again. since Lee is probably taking a long break for her pregnancy, they'll probably have Jim and Barbara be a thing again.

I honestly wonder if they are not pulling a fast one on us, specially given that Gordon *is* a father in the comics. Then again, her daughter is called Barbara, which would be kind of morbid in this case given the circumstances of the show...

She didn't lose baby and head outta town. Barb kidnapped her and will steal the baby, naming it after herself. At some point Jim gets her back, but too late to rename her at that point.

Or something.

Platy

Episode was the absolute nothing.

It is all coming back to the status quo so it is all trowing everything on the trash =P

Magwik

Banned
Finally catching up.
On episode 15.
97234-james-franco-so-good-gif-Imgur-jKyk.gif

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I love the Penguin and his arc. Sucks that his das has to go so soon - made me feel sry for Penguin :-/

"To be fair, I didn't rape anyone"

lol

Kifimbo

Loaded my Twitter feed, and IGN posted their review of the next episode, forgetting it wasn't on tonight.

WTL92hB.jpg

Post and review are both gone.

Oddduck

BD Wong discusses the rest of the season.

Interviewer: As the season comes to a close, what can you tell us about Strange’s end game?

BD Wong: There’s this big event at the end of the season that throws everything into chaos. Going into Season 3, it’s anybody’s game what will happen. It’s okay to say there are more questions than answers at the end of the season. And Hugo Strange plays a principal role in these events happening. You feel like all the characters are getting their own season finale. And in large part, it has a lot to do with what Hugo Strange is doing. It’s fun to be an instigator, a catalyst. I’ve enjoyed that.

I'm excited to see what direction Season 3 will go in.

Dennis

Banned
Awww yeah.

Coming off the Suicide Squad thread, do you think we will see Harley on this show?

Yes, I understand she would just be a bratty kid but we already have Bruce on his own with the other kids, Selina and Ivy.

Awww yeah.

Coming off the Suicide Squad thread, do you think we will see Harley on this show?

Yes, I understand she would just be a bratty kid but we already have Bruce on his own with the other kids, Selina and Ivy.

She'd be younger than Bruce, probably. And she lived a pretty normal life before she, you know, lost it, so there's not really any way for her and Bruce to intersect. Bruce doesn't attend school, and she's not a street kid. Might be kinda fun if the Quinzels came up in some capacity, I suppose, but I don't really see a way to do it. I dunno.

Kifimbo

Can anyone tell me what happened at the end from the time Alfred walked out of the room?
Weather knocked out my Directv.

- Bruce told Selina he was staying at home. She was pissed. Bruce and Alfred started the computer in the cave.
- Penguin celebrated his kills.
- Nygma entered prison.
- Jim called Thompkins, but hung up. Barbara knocked on his door.
- Bullock fucked that lady again. Ok not really.

- Bruce told Selina he was staying at home. She was pissed. Bruce and Alfred started the computer in the cave.
- Penguin celebrated his kills.
- Nygma entered prison.
- Jim called Thompkins, but hung up. Barbara knocked on his door.
- Bullock fucked that lady again. Ok not really.

Thanks

Tonight's episode was awesome. I'm glad that Penguin is back to his normal self and I was surprised at how quickly Nygma was outed. I'm relieved that they didn't drag their feet for a season finale reveal.

I guess next week is Barbara (boo!) and Freeze (yay?)

Tonight's episode was everything I want from a comic book television show.

Penguin's back, Nygma busted, and Barbara set loose?

I'm as happy as a Bullock balls deep in a BBW.

Top Bottom