• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Yeah! The only collectibles I've uncovered are scraps of a letter (50 total) scattered around some points of interest across the map. Apparently collecting them all reveals the secret of someone's murder.

You can definitely find spaceship parts, just keep looking. If you want one:
There is a dam in the game, and in the water, there is a spaceship part.

You can also collect nuclear waste found in the ocean.

I love collecting things in GTA. It's so fun to explore in the first place, and then the collectibles are usually in sensible areas where you feel rewarded. I wish there were more though, I hope they have plans to add stuff for online.

For example, I'd love if they had random events spruced around the game where you could snap a picture with your phone. How cool would it be if they hid really rare things like Bigfoot or UFOs? I used to love reading those kinds of urban legends for San Andreas. Would be awesome.

Heck, give us a scavenger list of items/events and let us fluidly snap pictures of such things to collect.

I see this a lot. Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem flying them?

It doesn't control nearly as well as San Andreas. I don't know what it is, but the chopper wobbles for no good reason.

pringles

Anyone else feel the game could have done with more content? Like more races, boat races, heli races, jet races as well as car crushing like in gta 3, collecting cars in vice city, spraying tags, etc

Heck, even if we could buy a whole abandoned multilevel car park for our cars, that would be much better than then 4 we get in the garages.

Feels like Rockstar could have easily put in so much more than what is in the game currently.

Heck, is there even a crop spraying missions like what was in the first trailer?
One of the most content rich games ever is released.
One week later, people complain about lack of content. Before the huge online component has even been released.

Nothing is ever enough I guess.

Dave1988

Why haven't I thought of this? Damnit. Probably the only way to get to 200 mil.

200 mil? Try 1 billion.

zdlo.jpg

I'm seriously thinking about just restarting the game from scratch. Without having access to the assassination missions, stock investing is a huge pain in the ass and a chore.

StuBurns

Banned
I don't get this one. I got Michael and Trevor together and when I got the cops on me as Trevor, Michael just ran away...
Maybe go drink driving? As Franklin, I was drink driving with Trevor, and when the police started chasing us, he started shooting them.

TheSoviet

Neo Member
One week later, people complain about lack of content. Before the huge online component has even been released.

This is the first GTA I've blitzed though. In terms of content, San Andreas still feels like it was and still is king.

I could make a huge list of what I'd like to see added to GTA5 but maybe later.

Drivable trains and NOS is a must for V. Hopefully a patch later on will add this.

njr

Crap, I beat the game with the assassinations first as I thought those were main line missions. Now I just have a measly $30 million which won't get me as far as I could have, and that infinite money glitch would be too time consuming to even try at $25K a piece.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Just beat it. Game was awesome. Probably my most enjoyed GTA game, even though I really didn't like Trevor and he almost made me not enjoy the game.

beastmode

There's too much in this game. At least half my play time feels like a boring chore.

So I have a question about the heist, if you replay a heist mission can you just grind that over and over again for money?

And can you get all your member trained if you replay heist over and over again? or do you need to train those characters in an other way?

Philia

So I have a question about the heist, if you replay a heist mission can you just grind that over and over again for money?

And can you get all your member trained if you replay heist over and over again? or do you need to train those characters in an other way?

No and no. :\ It doesn't work that way unfortunately.

anddo0

Picked up these yesterday...

]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2890/9004558004_93835f5614_z.jpg[

Absolutely love them. I know you can get the regular Pulse Elites for a lot less but I'm a sucker for anything GTA branded. In person they're really awesome looking. The sides where the V logo are are actually gloss black instead of the brushed/textured look in that pic. The virtual surround works really well but best of all they're just really convenient. No need to mess with my receiver or in-game settings. It just switches to the headphones when I turn them on.

Be warned they crack easy (mine lasted a year). Sony wouldn't replace them. So I got a second pair.

Keep them out of the cold. The material is sensitive to cold for some reason, causing it to crack faster. Adjust the length, even if you don't have to. The pressure point is around where you adjust the headphones.

Top Bottom