• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
So, do we know if there is any vehicle collection side missions like in previous games, used to be quite fun to find vehicles, you know, as long as they weren't one offs or never spawned.

All seven friends currently online on PSN are playing V.

Bit weird they took out some of the camera views while riding in a taxi. Especially cinematic.

Definity

I love this game. Really I do.
I just wasted a couple hours flying planes with Trevor. The amount of content in this game is unbelievable.

Vesper73

Note to parents: Your child isn't ready for this game. And you are neither 'cool' nor 'progressive' for foisting this upon them.

.....Jesus!

Here's hoping Rockstar delivers a patch that makes saving custom modded cars less of a headache.

That seems to be the major gripe so far. I won't dabble in car stuff until that gets solved.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love the sound design in this game. It just keeps giving

If you're in a ultra fast car, like a sports car, you can hear the wind whipping by when you're blitzing down the road.

Ahasverus

aca6330705.gif

just in case

That's me with my little brother, he's awesome :3

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Here's hoping Rockstar delivers a patch that makes saving custom modded cars less of a headache.

That seems to be the major gripe so far. I won't dabble in car stuff until that gets solved.

I works fine for me man, customized a car and ive had it ever since

Derrick01

Banned
Wtf I was on a website in the game and clicked on a tab and it brought me right back to the game but my minimap's gone now. I can't seem to re-access the internet either.

Awful parents for buying him that game.

More like great parents. Better to let him have that then a bunch of ios shovelware or COD.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I really don't know how the hell this situation works. I randomly stole a car a few hours ago and did absolutely nothing with it regards to customization, parking in a garage, etc yet it still kept showing up even across all characters.

Damn... wonky as fuck heh.

I'm really unhappy about this, I would very much like to have a custom car for each of the characters =(

Not sure if this has already been spotted, but I let the game sit for a little while inside Michael's house and on Jimmy's computer it seems that he has Niko's profile pulled up on his computer.

For what it's worth:

I can't say it enough, there is some real gorgeous scenery in this. Rode around in the Ferrari clone at night, under an eclipsed moon. After a mile or two, it started to rain. Damn...

terrible

Banned
All seven friends currently online on PSN are playing V.

Bit weird they took out some of the camera views while riding in a taxi. Especially cinematic.

I've had 6-8 friends playing GTA V at all times basically. My friends list isn't big either. I haven't seen that with any other game before, it's beautiful.

Hip Hop

It's official guys I'm addicted. Imagine when GTA online drops!

I seriously need that.

First gaming binge I've done in a long time and I took advantage of it. I think I'll be done with the game today, only a few missions left.

I'm gonna need the online now.

Wireframe

I just finished the game and man am I burned out. I've been playing every day for several hours since saturday.

GOTY

InertiaXr

Does anybody know how much of the
shooting range stuff with Franklin
I need to do to
let me go ahead with Trevor's heist?
I already did all the
Flight school with Michael.

Does anybody know? I already
stole the helicopter and submarine
but its not giving me another Trevor mission.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
My only complaint so far is the reticule is too small can't see it on my 46" tv and the complex crosshair sucks too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The assassination missions are so badass. Pulling out of a car,
sniping a window cleaner on a skyscraper
then speeding down the road in a GT

GQman2121

Banned
Armored car alert for those that have been looking to rob one.

They seem to spawn on San Andreas Blvd. under the overpass between Power and Elgin Streets. Check the paper LS map for that location.

I just gave it a shot....it did not end favorably.

Derrick01

Banned
Holy shit I was chasing some guy who robbed a lady and was escaping on a motorcycle down the highway that stretches out of the city and when I finally caught up to him and rammed him he went flying off, smashed into an oncoming bus which ricocheted his body to the left off the bridge and down into the ocean. I didn't get money for that but damn it was awesome to see.

Lashley

I need to do to
I already did all the

try changing characters, you shouldn't NEED to improve shooting. I didn't.

Hip Hop

I need to do to
I already did all the

You actually did not have to do any of those activities to continue. The missions keep coming from doing other missions that need to be done with your characters.

789shadow

Banned
Alright, how exactly am I supposed to steal this truck/it's cargo? I can't seem to blow off the doors no matter how much I shoot at it with a pistol, and it's too slow to evade cops.

Lashley

Alright, how exactly am I supposed to steal this truck/it's cargo? I can't seem to blow off the doors no matter how much I shoot at it with a pistol, and it's too slow to evade cops.

"You're only meant to blow the bloody doors off!"

Use C4 to blow the back doors of.

They need to patch police sensitivity. It's stupid when you get a wanted level for punching someone in the desert, or shooting someone with no witnesses. It just hampers my enjoyment when I can't do shit without having the cops up my ass, and it taking fucking ages to lose them.

Lashley

They need to patch police sensitivity. It's stupid when you get a wanted level for punching someone in the desert, or shooting someone with no witnesses. It just hampers my enjoyment when I can't do shit without having the cops up my ass, and it taking fucking ages to lose them.

I agree completely, they need fixed, it ruins the immersion & fun.

Top Bottom