• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

moka

Coffee shop called java.update() in Boulevard Del Perro.

DC3Cwva.jpg

Flo_Evans

Had an audio glitch last night, sub mission as soon as I went underwater I got all kinds of crackle/static out of my speakers. At first I thought it was an effect on the cell phone (form being underwater) but it kept up after the mission was over.

Had to quit the game to fix it. (PS3)

I really cannot stand how police converge on you even while in the hiding phase. No one saw me go up a ladder onto the top of the building to hide, but yet the cops know that's exactly where to look. Ugh

jjw3k

Banned
Had an audio glitch last night, sub mission as soon as I went underwater I got all kinds of crackle/static out of my speakers. At first I thought it was an effect on the cell phone (form being underwater) but it kept up after the mission was over.

Had to quit the game to fix it. (PS3)
Cool story brah.

I really cannot stand how police converge on you even while in the hiding phase. No one saw me go up a ladder onto the top of the building to hide, but yet the cops know that's exactly where to look. Ugh

Or how you get the cops called on you for every little thing. Walk near someone, get a wanted level and two cruisers hunting you down. And sometimes, you get a wanted level as soon as you do something, no time for someone to call the cops, you just get a magical wanted level due to psychic fucking cops. The only thing I like right now is the line of sight system, and how aggressive the cops are. But they have annoyingly perfect aim, and seem to do more damage than any other enemies,

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Los Santos at night looks so good, R* can deny it, but ti would be a damn shame if this game wasn't on PC/Next-Gen consoles, it would look fantastic.

0_0.jpg

Also came across this photo on the R* Social Club, I can't remember coming across these rather strange looking clothes.

0_0.jpg

That and there are a ton of people taking pictures of strippers and ladies in bikinis, lol.

Los Santos at night looks so good, R* can deny it, but ti would be a damn shame if this game wasn't on PC/Next-Gen consoles, it would look fantastic.

Also came across this photo on the R* Social Club, I can't remember coming across these rather strange looking clothes.

That and there are a ton of people taking pictures of strippers and ladies in bikinis, lol.

You get those for Michael while doing the Epsilon strangers and freaks questline.

There's a side mission where you have to get to the top of a building to start it, so I need to either land on it with a helicopter or use a plan to skydive onto it from. Problem is, the helicopter and planes in Sandy Shores seemingly don't spawn unless you're using Trevor, and going onto the airport runway gets you killed before you get a chance to take off

Any tips?

edit: Solved, just stole one from a parachute jump

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
There's a side mission where you have to get to the top of a building to start it, so I need to either land on it with a helicopter or use a plan to skydive onto it from. Problem is, the helicopter and planes in Sandy Shores seemingly don't spawn unless you're using Trevor, and going onto the airport runway gets you killed before you get a chance to take off

Any tips?

Have you unlocked skydiving missions yet?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

Any tips?

Whenever I go to the Vespucci Helipad a Helicopter usually lands there pretty soon, easy to steal you just go in and pull the pilot out. Also, if you want a quick plane at the airport, drive in through the south entrance gate where you buy the hanger, go straight across the airfield and there should be two private jets, a black and white one, you can just get in them and drive straight forward and take off. There's always the blimp too if you got the code, just phone the number you get and pick it up at its designated drop off point.

No story spoilers, but more of a world thing.

Once you get Trevor and start getting random pick up missions... you know how it introduces you to...
the Altruist Cult? Well, I tried invading it as Franklin. They infinitely respawn... like once you kill everyone. They all respawn within 10 or so seconds. Even right next to you. Shit sucks.

Once you get Trevor and start getting random pick up missions... you know how it introduces you to...
the Altruist Cult? Well, I tried invading it as Franklin. They infinitely respawn... like once you kill everyone. They all respawn within 10 or so seconds. Even right next to you. Shit sucks.

Well,
you figure all that blood of innocents they're getting from Trevor, they gotta be in pretty good with the man upstairs.

Double D

Are there missions you can do for them like you can with
Espilon?

Andrew.

Banned
The thunderstorm that occurs during Trevors mission "Friends Reunited" is the most impressive Ive seen in a game. That lightning man...

Is it possible that you use the 'ambient' sounds ( which you hear in the game when opening the menu screen ) when you play the game? Love those sounds. Make me think of the TV-series Forbydelsen ( the Killing )

Megasoum

Banned
So without spoiling the ending, is there anything I need to do before the last mission to get the "true" Social Club 100%?

Please don't spoil me the ending...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
With the quick mission replay, this will be the first GTA I don't play through again. There's no need to start over. I can just take me guys and gear and cars into the mission again.

I'm playing again from scratch, gotta make that paper dude.

I did have a question yesterday and I'll post it again does anyone have any first hand experience deleting all saves? Does it completely screw up social club stats?

Why do so many games these days with customization insist on having outfits where you can't separate the parts? The security outfit you unlock for Michael comes with a helmet you can't take off, even though he removes it while in a helicopter.

Someone mentioned having to collect some pages of something on here. I guess scattered around LS. What mission is this? I'm 55% through and haven't seen it yet.

Top Bottom