• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

zomaha

strange seeing this in OT, but as a matter of fact i finished GTA V just the other day. i chose
option C
and was satisfied with the conclusion of the story.

TwiztidElf

Wade is without doubt the funniest character in a videogame ever. I wish he'd been featured more. Same with both Lester and Ron for that matter. Maybe DLC?

Actually it was a huge missed opportunity not to have had
a mission with both Lester and Ron in it together.

This... is... wrong...

rickstarercdxe.gif

noquarter

I just spent way to long trying to figure where I was with this being in OT. I didn't think I moved.

Still haven't played GTAV yet, maybe this is a sign? I'll find out next time I go to a store that sells games.

GavinGT

Banned
Mods saw people talking about actually playing a game as opposed to bickering over resolutions, so they felt it didn't belong in that section.

MisterHero

Reposting one more time to see if anyone else finds this bothersome

... the system for saving cars. I like getting cars and customizing them, but I occasionally lose them when doing missions. Sometimes they spawn near me after the mission's over. Some are impounded and some just disappear. I'm scared of taking them out for open world fun because walking a few blocks away can make them vanish. I usually steal cars to progress through the story. Not because it's fun, but because of these issues.

I wish the Insurance/Anti-loss system in Online was in the main game. It's meant to protect your car from other players, but your single-player cars shouldn't just disappear either. I should be able to park it properly without having to go to my garage everytime. Even the personal mechanic would be a crucial addition.

Do these problems only exist for stolen cars?

Long question short: Is there any surefire way to hang onto cars while enjoying them in single-player?

Milchjon

GTA players are casuals confirmed.

I'm still holding out for the iOS version. I kinda prefer touch controls over gamepads these days.

DarkFlow

Banned
Is there a reason why I can't seem to buy a slot on the Marina or the Helicopter pad near it? The prompt comes up, I "confirm" but nothing happens. ?_?

You have to sit there and do nothing for a good 10 secs after you buy it. Don't move, don't use the phone, nothing. No idea why, but it works.

You have to sit there and do nothing for a good 10 secs after you buy it. Don't move, don't use the phone, nothing. No idea why, but it works.

This is good to know. I want my Little Bird and I want to fly around and get 5 stars from the air.

It's fun in the Fighter Jet but it will be funner in the Attack Chopper (though I should just use Trevor because he has an airfield, one day I'll have to try out the tank as well).

Top Bottom