• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minamu

Minmu there is probably enough gold in our transfer fund to help you and your girl friend transfer to SBI if you are interested.
That would be nice, yes :) My gf is quite shy when it comes to her English skills, but we'd like to come over as far as I know. The lag aspect is still pretty much non-existent, right? We have a very stable connection at least, no problem playing together on the same line at the moment.

That would be nice, yes :) My gf is quite shy when it comes to her English skills, but we'd like to come over as far as I know. The lag aspect is still pretty much non-existent, right? We have a very stable connection at least, no problem playing together on the same line at the moment.
I'm Italian and have no problem playing in the US server, so don't worry.

Morokh

French here, same as sackboy2197

jump in :)

Edit : and by the purest coincidence I 'finally' just discovered how to multiquote ....... sometimes you learn things and it just makes you feel stupid xD

Moondrop

Banned
These positional aspects of the revenant are quite intriguing. I've always felt GW2 mechanics neglected positioning (partly as an indirect consequence of the 5-person AoE limit). The only real positioning mechanics are piercing projectiles and flanking, the latter only for rangers and thieves. Ugh and "do more damage the farther you are away" (and revenant is getting one of those).

As PvP is the game mode where positioning currently matters most, I see the revenant really shaking up the meta in a positive way. But for WvW I'm more dubious. First there is the issue of latency- is the positioning of foes you see on your screen what the game will actually register? And regarding the skills themselves, several of them sound like "jump into a crowd and throw down an AoE hard or soft control." Unless these skills are unblockable, attempting this against a frontline with stability and lemongrass is asking to be wrecked.

But of course it's early; I'm still excited to see more mechanics.

I informed Hawkian of your interest in transferring over. He will probably contact you to figure out how much gold you each need to transfer.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We don't currently have enough gold for two full transfers, but we do have enough for one full one, or half of each. If you can, PM me with the details of your situation. We can also have a pledge drive this weekend at our events and see where we're at.

spiritfox

I will donate 1c.

And more if needed.

Also, Happy Lunar New Year to all who celebrate it. May you get lots of red packets.

This year is the year to give it 101.16%, just like ModelLoadCompletion:

MrCESEA.jpg

Thorgal

i decided to secure my revenant's character's name .

Henceforth , my revenant will be known as Charrdi Laforge after a well known Star trek character :)

HappyHunting

Neo Member
Sorry it took so long, if possible please add me to the guild.

WhiteWalker.8193

Will most likely restart a char as per suggestion. Heavily leaning toward Assassin...

Lunar15

So, I haven't really been keeping up with the updates, but what do you guys think are the biggest question marks at this point for the expansion? What have they avoided so far?

Is there anything worthwhile I should get before it goes away? I haven't even tried actually.

I've made a good bit of gold buying the 16 gold worth of bags every day. A couple days made over 10 gold off of it. Others I lost a little less than 1 or broke even. Other than that, there's a back piece that's kind of cool looking.

Anno

So, I haven't really been keeping up with the updates, but what do you guys think are the biggest question marks at this point for the expansion? What have they avoided so far?

I'm most interested in some of the specializations and the WvW changes. Tha they're glossed over changes as big as entire new boons and conditions in the PAX announcement keeps making me think that there's a lot more to this whole thing than I oroginally expected.

I couldn't find an appropriate GIF to symbolize how guild chat felt tonight, so here is a selfie...

We lost a friend on the forum, but at the same time, the Ash got one step closer to complete Greatswordimation, so it was very mixed feelings wise.

Mxrz

Grawl Shaman at 50 was interesting. Not sure if its the hardest fight in the game, but it has to be up there.

So, uh, I found Zyra's new ringtone.

Code:
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0Nl9sQ2VicE9nNDQ/view?usp=sharing[/url]
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0S29WTWZQdjV2c2M/view?usp=sharing[/url]
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0NEp0aWRwUF9RWXM/view?usp=sharing[/url]

(Not really NSFW but maybe don't listen to those at work)

Levyne

Banned
So one of my pvp team fell off skyhammer and survived and the team still won handedly.

Edit: He wasn't able to get back to the map. I guess he could have left and reentered but didn't.

Wallach

Made 350 staves tonight for the Mystic Toilet. It did not go well.

In my frustration I bought 500 Greatswords... why not roll on a weapon that has two precursors instead of one, right? ...right? Surely I will get at least one.

spiritfox

Made 350 staves tonight for the Mystic Toilet. It did not go well.

In my frustration I bought 500 Greatswords... why not roll on a weapon that has two precursors instead of one, right? ...right? Surely I will get at least one.

If you're gonna waste money like that might as well give it to me =P

Or save it to buy it off the TP.

Mxrz

Guildmate got two precursors out of the forge last week. Wonder if the rate has been turned up or something. Time to lose some gold.

Thorgal

So, uh, I found Zyra's new ringtone.

Code:
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0Nl9sQ2VicE9nNDQ/view?usp=sharing[/url]
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0S29WTWZQdjV2c2M/view?usp=sharing[/url]
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7K3x9ymvAa0NEp0aWRwUF9RWXM/view?usp=sharing[/url]

(Not really NSFW but maybe don't listen to those at work)

Personally i prefer my ringtone to sound like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ebc2hMTLg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom