• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Anerf strikes again...fucking bastards changed the Light of Dwayna recipe for Leatherworker, i got a second recipe back at Wintersday so I could use Elonian Leather Squares instead of Bolt of Damask, since i am taking a break from Legendary crafting decided to make it last night and the fucking recipe is changed, F U ANET, F U...

I'm pretty sure that particular recipe never took Elonian Squares, even the leatherworking version. It has always been super expensive in Damask to make.

I'm pretty sure that particular recipe never took Elonian Squares, even the leatherworking version. It has always been super expensive in Damask to make.

I know people who made it with ELS, it worked..this is why i got another recipe..thankfully all it cost was 4g...also the recipe showed Squares at the station, and Wiki used to list Elonian Squares now it just list Damask..

Moondrop

Banned
I want a party of five Warriors, rifles only, to use the "Guilds of War" third-person camera and run through some dungeons with me. Auto-targeting off, UI off, and with chat in Mumble of course. I can record it and see how interesting it ends up.
Count me in. But can we go rifle/rifle, or do we equip just one rifle?

Zeroth

So Anerf strikes again...fucking bastards changed the Light of Dwayna recipe for Leatherworker, i got a second recipe back at Wintersday so I could use Elonian Leather Squares instead of Bolt of Damask, since i am taking a break from Legendary crafting decided to make it last night and the fucking recipe is changed, F U ANET, F U...

I'm pretty sure the recipe always used bolts of damask. This is not the first time you mentioned making Light of Dwayna with elonian leather so I looked up, and even Dulfy's guide from when they were released states they use Bolts of Damask.

You may be mixing them with the Gift of Blades recipe, which varies according to what profession makes it.

Thorgal

EUROFRACTALGAF , i call for a call to arms to slay a level 15 fractal !

Report at the fractal gate after Make ups tomorrow.
Unless you can't make it of course .

I want a party of five Warriors, rifles only, to use the "Guilds of War" third-person camera and run through some dungeons with me. Auto-targeting off, UI off, and with chat in Mumble of course. I can record it and see how interesting it ends up.

Maybe Retro will bring Dhalion out of retirement. Definitely sounds like a Moondrop thing too.

I have a badly geared Warrior that would love to do this.

Also, happy now Zeroth?

EG7KNWC.jpg

Spyware

I ain't losing my mind i saw it there, also when at the Leather Working Station it showed ES, it's the only reason i got another recipe, I remember clearly because at the time i only had 3 ES and the recipe at teh station showed i had 3...
You must be losing your mind then ;)
Because it's always been Damask as others have said. I myself made it on a LW sometime last year and it was only Damask as it's been from the very beginning.
As said, the Spinal Blades do use different materials for different profs but LoD never did.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Am I missing something regarding crafting? I leveled armoursmith and weaponsmith to 400 but the only useful thing I can make is the level 78 exotic backpiece which was a solid upgrade but there doesn't seem to be anything else. Is there a good way to make or save money using it?

Spyware

Am I missing something regarding crafting? I leveled armoursmith and weaponsmith to 400 but the only useful thing I can make is the level 78 exotic backpiece which was a solid upgrade but there doesn't seem to be anything else. Is there a good way to make or save money using it?
You need to buy the level 80 exotic insignia recipes (from the prof vendor) to make level 80 exotic gear. It's not in any way a good way to go about gearing if you care about money tho and there's no way of making money at that level.
If you level up to 500 (expensive as hell) you can make ascended stuff which is actually better than anything you can buy (but you can get them as drops too if you're insanely lucky). At that level there is a way to make money from the time-gated stuff you can make one of per day.

Retro

I like winning money and accumulating wealth.

Heh, yeah. Congratulations to all of our lotto winners tonight.

Makeup Missions are tomorrow at 3pm Eastern time.

For the folks who have gotten into the Stress Test on Tuesday, that begins at 3pm Eastern. Take lots of pictures for those who did not get in, as there is no NDA. If you didn't get in, don't be bummed; there's probably a lot more of these ahead.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think you're confusing the Spine Blades (which can use either Damask or Leather depending on crafting profession) with the Six Gods backpack which always use Damask.

Mxrz

I really hate the megaserver at times. The way it works with the contested statues in Straights screwed me over this morning. I had thought once a volunteer/leaving option popped, the map became closed to new players. This apparently isn't the case. If players join before you leave, the option poofs. Oh well.

Retro

Sorry for taking off during Rush, my in-laws showed up for a bit. Everyone got through okay, which just goes to show how unnecessary I am to the whole process.
JUWnj.gif

Thanks for coming out everyone, especially our volunteers!

no. Comms are only once a week. You get karma..

Plus if the Puzzle and Rush aren't a repeat from the previous night, you can open the chest at the end for loot as well (Yeah yeah, two blues and a green, I know).

Emitan

Sorry I haven't been around much. Was planning on being at make up missions but a friend was unexpectedly in town today.

Apparently taking a break for a while makes me better at PVP than I've ever been???

Wanderer5

Thanks to the new camera systems, I finally got some nice shots of the guild puzzle in plains of ashford. Most FP view with some Resident Guild views thrown in.:p (congrats on the legendary Appletoasty btw!)

Aquila

Has anybody used the new shadow dyes? Shadow abyss is way out of my price range but magenta, violet, and purple look pretty good to me. The violet and purple shades look the exact same to me so I'm not sure which one I should even splurge on.

Minamu

Same, can't login. I really should be heading out and get some exam studying done, so I'm taking it as a sign not to do my dailies right now :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom