• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The wedding hero maybe because he sure doesn't play this game anymore.
Never forget:
kwdEuU3.gif

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Got my 1 month login reward today, time has really flown. 192 hours played so far, so well worth the £12 I'd say.

To do list:

Get my alt full Exotic gear from CoE
Level Weaponsmith to 500 on main and craft an Ascended Greatsword/Axe/Mace
Level Armorsmith to 500 and work on Ascended gear
Long term goal: Farm a Volcanus

Hopefully I'll have a lot of this done before the expansion so I can focus on the new class.

Retro

Update Notes:
  • Fixed a bug in the explorable mode of Citadel of Flame that could cause Ferrah to become stuck.
  • Fixed an issue with the fear condition in which the interrupt functionality would not trigger.

Taffer

Didn't you say you'd probably quit until HoT if SAB showed up for April 1st? I'm glad you didn't cuz I enjoyed that livestream summary of yours.

Didn't you say you'd probably quit until HoT if SAB showed up for April 1st? I'm glad you didn't cuz I enjoyed that livestream summary of yours.

I see what you meant.
I re-read it and you were saying you didn't want to lose me.
I thought you were trying to say something about the price of HoT...

Gameplay Features: Making the Most of Maguuma

Wait, Did You Just Say Something?

Finally, we were able to restore the player character’s ability to speak—not just in story instances, but also in the open world. It may seem like a simple thing, but having your onscreen avatar speak whenever it makes sense for them to do so creates broad new avenues of engagement and interaction. Players can participate in verbal exchanges with friendly NPCs, hurl threats and challenges at enemies, and bark mission-specific orders to comrades. They can have these exchanges while in motion or even in combat. Best of all, we are also now able to give each race their own distinct lines so that norn, sylvari, asura, human, and charr characters can speak like actual members of the unique cultures and societies from which they hail.

I've said it before, but I really love this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
for sure, I agree. I've always disliked the discongruence between "game world" and "cutscene world" with regard to player dialogue.

Mxrz

No longer interested in precursors, Will devote my efforts to befriending glorious tree frog hylek bros and becoming one of them.

Kos, have you ever been around an infant? Ever lived with one? Your freedom is GONE for many, many years.
The guild will be happy.

for sure, I agree. I've always disliked the discongruence between "game world" and "cutscene world" with regard to player dialogue.
Don't know if you watched POI today but they specifically talked about allowing you to see NPCs in open world that you dealt with in Story Missions.

Also when HoT drops if you are doing main base game story, the story instance will represent the area you are in the way it looked as the story happened. No more meeting Tybalt in a burned down Lion's Arch.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Currently farming 100 Ectos, I've been doing SW and I'm wondering if that's the best bet?

Thorgal

Currently farming 100 Ectos, I've been doing SW and I'm wondering if that's the best bet?

i get them from salvaging rares (Use a black lion salvage kit if you have one lying around).

other then that ,i use the gold from dungeon runs to buy more on the tp.

He just started playing doubt he has many black lion salvage kits.

I just you master salvage kit and salvage all the rares I get. Quickest way to get more ectos.

Trey

He just started playing doubt he has many black lion salvage kits.

I just you master salvage kit and salvage all the rares I get. Quickest way to get more ectos.

The strictly quickest way is probably a dungeon tour.

But I just salvage rares for my ecto needs as well.

Quenk

Doing teq always gives me a handful of rares to salvage into ectos.

Unrelated but this weekend would have been a perfect time to do another gaf event through Orr (Happy East-orr) :V

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
How many Black Lion Trading Kits do you have? If you have a bunch, I know a good method to get these ectos.

0, I've only been playing a month. I just use the Mystic kits for yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom