• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd PC |OT| Get down to 4k rock!

wwm0nkey

I wish I had any idea what was going on with fighting games. I want to get this, but I haven't played a fighting game since 1994.
This has a very good tutorial mode that actually teaches you the mechanics and what they are used for rather than just random button combos.

$30 with all DLC ($24 after discount?) is an amazing price. I've probably spent more than $30 on just DLC for the PS4 version. Definitely picking this up even though my current PC can't run it.

wamberz1

This has a very good tutorial mode that actually teaches you the mechanics and what they are used for rather than just random button combos.

It also has "missions" which basically just teaches you Bread and Butter combos for each character so you don't get blown the fuck up when you go online. Every fighting game should have them.

Dinjoralo

Pretty much!

For comparison, Blazblue's public lobbies are 64-man and don't have a concept of a "host" so people can pop in and out and play pretty freely. No idea why Xrd changed that.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's related to how Unreal3 does online stuff with peer2peer.

Gambit61

Damnit Arcsys. I just double dipped and bought the PS4 version during black friday sales. I think I'll end up getting the PC version now too, those promos are too good.

Mechazawa

24 dollar launch price for an ASW port that's currently the most up to date home version?

WHAT FUCKING BIZARRO WORLD DID I TRIP INTO.

Momentary

Banned
i Must've forgotten about that, hah.
I tried it just now and so far the only BIZARRE issue I notice is that when you start a stage the FPS drops to 30 FPS for some reason, but then it sorts itself out.

They put someone else on the job and the new update fixed a shit ton of issues. It runs perfect for me. But the game didn't get fixed until the end of November. It took a while.

Here as an image:

arcsysbks3n.jpg

Wait wait wait...

$24 gets me the game and ALL DLCs? Day 1 for sure now.

Uthred

Why wouldnt the Steam trailer use Heavy Day? Madness. Wasnt going to double dip after their PS4 sale shennanagins but its a nice deal so I'll probably break

T.O.P

Banned
Hell with it i'll just buy it tonight, at least i can also test if the X1 stick is actually working for me on W10 before SFV comes out

What are the chances of this running on a 750 Ti and an AMD FX-8120? I have the game on PS3, but wouldn't mind buying it again for the bonuses. Also, do we know if the launch week bonus has the instrumental OST, or just the vocal one?

wwm0nkey

What are the chances of this running on a 750 Ti and an AMD FX-8120? I have the game on PS3, but wouldn't mind buying it again for the bonuses. Also, do we know if the launch week bonus has the instrumental OST, or just the vocal one?
That should run it fine

Moaradin

This deal sounds too good. Definitely gonna get it day 1. Could just refund if things are too broken anyways, so not much risk here.

Shane

This might get me back into Japanese fighting games (thanks to the tutorial you've all mentioned). Pretty sure I played an entry in this series about eight years ago.

wwm0nkey

This might get me back into Japanese fighting games (thanks to the tutorial you've all mentioned). Pretty sure I played an entry in this series about eight years ago.
I always sucked at fighting games, but the tutorial helped me massively. So excited for this tonight.... If I finish my final projects for school

Pachimari

So will this be available for purchase at midnight? I'm based in Europe, so I got 2 more hours of December 9, will I be able to purchase it then?

Mohasus

Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

No forum available

Here's a link to the Steam Community home page.

Top Bottom