• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

anybody get a quest from a zombie yet? they drop keys for loot caches. the key comes with a note and the location of the cache. I got a military backpack, a shotgun with ammo, ar15 ammo and other supplies. check those zombie drops people. btw you put the key in the cache and then a few moments later the loot spawns in the cache

I'm really liking this game so far. I sorta wish it would just be a paid game so there was more of a traditional content approach rather than needing to monetize it through micro transactions. Otherwise the game has been running really well on my PC, it plays well and has lots of interesting approaches to the survival genre.

VoxteX

Heads up to anyone on Solace: somebody with a name similar to ZPC1 killed me with invisibility hack. He just ran after me taunting me on the mic and punching me, nothing at all I could do. Ran out of stamina.

May have just been a bug too...you never know.

Heads up to anyone on Solace: somebody with a name similar to ZPC1 killed me with invisibility hack. He just ran after me taunting me on the mic and punching me, nothing at all I could do. Ran out of stamina.

nah there is someway people have been invisible or underground attacking others.

I'd report stuff like this on the reddit h1z1 subreddit that the devs post to so they can fix/ban these people. They have specific threads for this sort of thing.

Fordfx2

I hate when ppl have to ruin the fun in the game by screwing with it to make an unfair advantage, I would look into reporting that if I were you.

anybody get a quest from a zombie yet? they drop keys for loot caches. the key comes with a note and the location of the cache. I got a military backpack, a shotgun with ammo, ar15 ammo and other supplies. check those zombie drops people. btw you put the key in the cache and then a few moments later the loot spawns in the cache
that sounds rather cool, gives a reason for hunting zombies

Tobor

Got the one for the dam earlier, and just now got two for the toxic cave. Killing zombies is by far the best way to get ahead. I got a cigarette lighter off one!

Me and BeEatNU did, didn't get a chance to check it out though.

Compsiox

Banned
A lot of zombie loot are actually players raised from the dead. So their gear that disappears after 5 mins are actually because they turned into zombies.

ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

The base for the game is great. I'd love if there was events that banded players together. massive amounts of zombies of course, but it would be cool if a small military force roved the land hunting down players. PVE servers need events like this or they will remain boring and pvp players are always up for more fights.

FrsDvl

you hit it with whatever you have actually this is excellent video telling you how to do things right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oLxYCq1-8o

Some zombies drop a little satchel bag. You check that and it has ya loot.

they drop brown bags like people do sometimes.

Kill them... Hit their bodies after they're dead until they poof.

Hitting them will only get you scraps of cloth if you have a sharp weapon. The good loot is in bags at their feet and no hitting is required.

Thanks, I'll try it out later.

Also when it comes to deer/vension. I got some yesterday, by stabbing one with a combat knife. Is it obtainable with other things? Like maybe an axe?

Gurrry

Wow.. just lost everything. Some guy who apparently had 9000 shotgun bullets killed me.

I really hope its not hackers.

If youre on Solace in Taquito Ranchito, be careful.

Wow.. just lost everything. Some guy who apparently had 9000 shotgun bullets killed me.

I really hope its not hackers.

If youre on Solace in Taquito Ranchito, be careful.

That is why I keep saying GAF needs to build a fort on solace so we don't keep losing everything when we die

v1lla21

yeah he KS'd me earlier today
Worst of all, he's a GAF member lol. He was cool for a bit and once we started killing zombies he went Rogue and killed me. :( some dude tried killing me right now and I killed him instead. Took his backpack and bow. If you guys are playing let's meet up.

Compsiox

Banned
HOLY FUCK IS THE WRENCH OP!

I got 10 hits per second and the guy with full health was down in moments.

Another thing just happened:

Me: "Lets be friends!"
Guy:"..................sure........................."
Me: Pull out branch hit until dies"

Is there a way to move or destroy traps and structures that you've placed? Working on a base with some friends and we placed a shelter with the door facing the wrong way and can't seem to do anything with it.

Compsiox

Banned
yea you gotta scout that place out. there is always people there. so hard to loot it. :/

I actually survived for like 10 minutes. I never stopped running. I only found loot bags with ammo and branches. No guns. No natural loot. Then a guy with a pistol blasting music came.

demolitio

I wish I could run into more nice people like last night. It's already turning into a deathmatch style game even if they see you have no loot.

Is there a way to move or destroy traps and structures that you've placed? Working on a base with some friends and we placed a shelter with the door facing the wrong way and can't seem to do anything with it.

A friend and I spent a while hacking at our shelter and destroyed it. I didn't realize when placing it that you can scroll the mouse wheel to rotate it before left clicking to place it.

Top Bottom