• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

So Oddball is still just holding the ball till time expires? Shame they cannot combine multiple goals to bank the Ball, get points and then it resets. Damn, now that sounds like Headhunter.
I guess. I think the dynamic will change when it's in the matchmaking population.

So I guess they're saving the "oh, and uh, Theater is in the game, and it's actually the worst version yet, feature-wise. Halo." bulletin for next week.

Yea exactly. Why another forge bulletin when they could be discussing the above.

We haven't gotten an official forge bulletin yet. :p

Finally! Hopefully its not just "We got Magnets and Shadows Bitches!!!!"

I would like to hear what their plans are for Forge Updates, what they are doing for the Community when it comes to submitting new maps and if they are making a BungiePro copy for Halo 4.

Agreed. I'm curious to community maps in MM, fileshares/etc, and other minor details. :)

BigShow36

YOU HAVE THE BALL

BALL HOG

BALL TAKEN BY YOU

YOU LOOKED AT THE BALL

BALL KEEPER

BALL MASTER

BALL KILL

BALL THROWN

THERE IS A BALL UP YOUR ASS

I hope Amazon ships my copy early, though. SLRP.

HOLD THE BALL TO EARN POINTS +15

FIRST STRIKE +20
CARRIER KILL +10
THE ENEMY HAS DROPPED THE BALL +10
YOU HAVE THE BALL +15
GAINED THE LEAD +10
YOU DONT NEED CALL OF DUTY + 50
BALL KILL +10
DOUBLE KILL +20
BALL HOLDER +5
BALL KEEPER +10
MORE LIKE BUTT OPS 2 + 50
BALL MASTER +15
DO A BARRELL ROLL
FOOOOXXXXXX
BALL KILL +10
CLOSE CALL +5
CALL OF DOODY SUCKS + 50
BALL HOG +25
DOUBLE KILL +20
BALL KILL + 2

At this point there have been two kills in the game.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow the wait still doesn't feel too painful to me. I've been keeping myself busy, demolishing my to-do list, and just basking in the glory of what gameplay footage we do have. Twelve days.

Vire

Guyz, I'm ready for Halo 4:

moutain-dew-dorito-cupcakes.jpg

Man, the white text and constant Steitzer weren't bothering me before but that video just makes it seem like a constant thing.

I love Steitzer, but I want to dial it back a little. And I think turning off that white text should be an option, for fucks sake. Not going to stop me from playing, but I will forever hate it.

So this image I found find another site when you go online with Halo 4 you get this pop up message about a test phase.

Again not mine! I'll link it in case people don't want to see.

http://i.imgur.com/SRPhM.jpg

Interesting...

This has just made me realize... we know nothing of matchmaking or how voting etc works. We have only ever seen the custom game lobby.

Surprised no one has leaked that stuff already.

(Or maybe there is no voting, and the matchmaking lobby is the same as the custom game lobby!??)

Kibbles

In an effort to aid completionists in their quest for collecting as many items as possible, we wanted to include the in-game content in BOTH versions. Now that the “I”s are dotted and the “T”s are crossed, we can finally confirm that the LE War Games Map Pass and the standalone War Games Map Pass both come with two bonus in-game helmets (Scanner and Strider), as well as a unique in-game emblem (Falcon). We’re also excited to reveal the specifics of the three map packs included in the Map Pass.

oo sweet a vortex video

BigShow36

Map List

Small (0)

Small/Med (0)

Med (3)
Abandon
Haven
Solace

Med/Large (2)
Adrift
Complex

Large (5)
Exile
Longbow
Meltdown
Ragnarok
Vortex

Something is missing from the map list... I can't quite put my finger on it.

bsangel via bulletin said:
The very first Halo 4 bundle we put together was the Limited Edition. We were extremely excited about it, and filled it to the brim with everything that was available at the time. Since then, in an effort to provide options for as many different people as possible (those on a tight budget, those who enjoy Multiplayer, those who like in-game content, etc.), we have created additional SKUs, the standalone War Games Map Pass being one of those things. The standalone version was advertised as including bonus content (two in-game helmets and an emblem) that the LE version did not have.
Is there a SKU for someone who wants the silly unicorn emblem but doesn't want to spend $400

IHaveIce

Banned
Map List

Small (0)

Small/Med (0)

Med (3)
Abandon
Haven
Solace

Med/Large (2)
Adrift
Complex

Large (5)
Exile
Longbow
Meltdown
Ragnarok
Vortex

Something is missing from the map list... I can't quite put my finger on it.

Haven is definately smaller than Abandon and Solace, in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom