• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
318970_10151114678631344_532382587_n.jpg

gotta order a pizza

Someone save me a trip to Toys R Us and tell me I'm not going to be able to convince the poor sales guy to break street date on Halo 4.

Someone save me a trip to Toys R Us and tell me I'm not going to be able to convince the poor sales guy to break street date on Halo 4.
Based on the past, if it's gonna happen, it'll be the disgruntled old fart that will break it.

Honestly, you'll have better luck if you check out a mom & pop store.

You most likely won't be able to, but my TRU sold Dragon Age 2 early despite me warning them not to. Freaking co-workers there really didn't understand a thing, and they all were grumpy people who hated kids. Awful job.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So I got my hands on the Halo 4 Limited Edition, I've put up a gallery here, but the thing that I think will be of most interest to you lot is this:

HD97B.jpg

!!

I came in here to gush over FUD Episode 4 but instead I find this.

I think it's both hilarious and amazing at the same time. I'm seriously on the verge of tears from the laughter and joy. Hahahaha. I love that the 30 points is bold too :lol.

Thanks Frank and whoever was involved in getting this done.

Iaintevenmad.jpg

Now I just gotta wait until my next paycheck so I can hunt for the Limited Edition pre order, hopefully tomorrow. I'm such an idiot for waiting this long. If I get it, I might blow up the photo and hang it on my wall hahahaha Wish me luck.

senador

Banned
Daniel Cudmore plays Master Chief in FUD and does the voice as well. Snippet from an interview we did with him:

But then at the same time I’m acting through the mask with these other actors, so that itself has to be just normal acting, you can’t be over the top, you can’t be campy, so I’m kind of counteracting, going against everything, like everything is kind of off and weird because little bits are huge and big, but the acting and the voice and everything is normal, so it was a strange kind of place to be.

wwm0nkey

Ok guys this is the final test but I took some footage from what will probably be my last game of Reach for awhile.

VIDEO

I think I did pretty damn good!

S1kkZ

60 FPS > 30 FPS > Halo Anniversary

Inb4 more talk about cinematic framerates or refresh rates of tvs.

halo 3 runs with solid 30 fps (i think digital foundry did video analysis a few years ago).
anniversary on the other hand...awful, just awful. constant stutter, not even close to 30 fps. hell, not even the classic mode ran smooth.

Woorloog

Banned
anniversary on the other hand...awful, just awful. constant stutter, not even close to 30 fps. hell, not even the classic mode ran smooth.

It ain't that bad... it is rather level dependent.
As for the classic mode not running smooth, that's because the game actually renders all the stuff, it just doesn't show them all depending which mode it is set, not? EDIT this is a guess, correct me if i'm wrong.

Overdoziz

Banned
halo 3 runs with solid 30 fps (i think digital foundry did video analysis a few years ago).
Campaign maybe. Multiplayer? not so much.

blamite

This is the most amazing thing of forever..

..and ever. Isn't this basically the Wii U but with an HD screen and multi-touch? Ohh Nintendo..

Considering SmartGlass has about a second of input lag while the Wii U controller has a faster response time that the TV it's connected to... Yeah, no.

Kibbles

SmartGlass works for android too? Interesting, I'm gonna have to check it out. I thought it was a tablet only thing.

* Use phone keyboard to type - awww yeaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom