• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that episode 4 of FUD was really good until the moment Chief starts talking? For me it just completely fell apart and became ultra cheesy.

I don't think it completely fell apart, but yeah Chief both looks cheesy and his lines were awful. Once I got over his cheesy action hero vibe I started enjoying it again.

Sanjuro

It feels weird doing spring cleaning on your XBL list. Especially with real life friends/acquaintances who contact you from time to time using

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
It feels weird doing spring cleaning on your XBL list. Especially with real life friends/acquaintances who contact you from time to time using

I hate it. And every time a new Halo comes I have to say goodbye to old friends. I have people on my list that I haven't played with since the Halo 2 days lol.

feel

Daaaaamn Tashi! That's sweet as hell, congrats!

I wonder if that's the only Halogaf reference in the entire thing.

senador

Banned
I don't think it completely fell apart, but yeah Chief both looks cheesy and his lines were awful. Once I got over his cheesy action hero vibe I started enjoying it again.

Really? I loved Chief and thought his lines were just fine. The suit could have been better, but I don't hold anything against it for what it is.

Could you make a gif without the text?

could you also make one of chief assassinating the Elite, and the Elite impaling that one guy?

Alright here you go man. More FuD Episode 4 spoiler gifs, DA BEST SCENES!

Sanjuro

I hate it. And every time a new Halo comes I have to say goodbye to old friends. I have people on my list that I haven't played with since the Halo 2 days lol.

Right now I booted ten off the friends list island. One of them I hung out with weekly for an entire year. :/

If you end up clearing some space shoot me an invite. I'm hoping to get in more with HaloGAF and just general decent people to play with. Unemployed at the moment, so the perfect time to game!

I have one or two who I'd say haven't signed in since Halo 2 :-D..... :-(

I wish that last guy on Halo 2 still had his XBOX running.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Right now I booted ten off the friends list island. One of them I hung out with weekly for an entire year. :/

If you end up clearing some space shoot me an invite. I'm hoping to get in more with HaloGAF and just general decent people to play with. Unemployed at the moment, so the perfect time to game!

Well I'll tell you what I tell everyone. Just message me and I'll make room for you when I get on XBL next. I usually just turn on my Xbox to play Halo and usually forget about everything else lol.

FyreWulff

Ah, forgot there was a bandwith cap on bluetooth. I thought 4.0 was a lot faster than that though.

It might be, but the Wii U gamepad is using Wireless N levels of bandwidth. The 30fps limit when using two pads is a result of them having to alternate the signal between the two pads to fit within the constraints.

edit: the best I can dig up so far is that BT3.0 bumped it up to 3MB/sec and 4.0 just extended the range.

Sanjuro

I do it every 6 months.

I want a healthy friends list.

Added you as well.

Except for this...

cUTYg.jpg

I'm pretty healthy.

Had some great Reach MLG matches tonight! Reached the Tashi ceiling twice in one game too :p

When MLG Reach is good, it is really good. Such a shame the standard gametypes can't be zero bloom, faster movement and AA's as pickups.

FyreWulff

Had some great Reach MLG matches tonight! Reached the Tashi ceiling twice in one game too :p

When MLG Reach is good, it is really good. Such a shame the standard gametypes can't be zero bloom, faster movement and AA's as pickups.

Zero Bloom would have been fine in mainline Reach if they had done it via RoF locking the DMR. No bloom and the rest of the sandbox stays intact.

As it is? Nope.

Yeah, I'm gonna do it a week after Halo 4 comes out. Anyone who isn't playing it regularly is gettin' dropped.

I think I have at the moment 90 ish people on my FL right now.

Bearing in my mind, that I last updated it a month ago.

I have payed with or talked to all them within the last three months.

I love the people on my FL apart from Xand, because he's a poopie head.

Haha you love Andy

Andy lover.

Wrong.

http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm

http://www.tweakguides.com/Graphics_5.html

There's a noticeable difference switching between 60fps games and 30fps games.
(Also, I think Frankie has me on ignore so he wont see this anyway)

Let me test it out...

"Yeah, Halo 2 was totally the best Halo. The massive aim assist on the BR is what made it so skillful."

Did you see this post?
:lol No wonder this guy takes his Halo so seriously.

IHaveIce

Banned

Everytime I'm on, I don't see you. I wanted to test out this 2 forts thing and some Halo 4 custom maps.

I blame you Elzar.

Zero Bloom would have been fine in mainline Reach if they had done it via RoF locking the DMR. No bloom and the rest of the sandbox stays intact.

As it is? Nope.

How do you think the game would become imbalanced if the DMR (and Needle Rifle) were zero bloom, while the rest of the sandbox stayed the same? Sniper, GL and Rockets still work very well in MLG. I guess the shotgun would still work mostly the same. Same thing most power weapons actually. The only weapons that I think would be really affected are the AR and all the other weapons no one ever really use.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I think we have a deal.

Also, we were discussing this the other day, what was your first ever GT? Was it OMG Kittens?
If you mean my first EVER gamertag, then I don't remember, hah. My first one since being active in HaloGAF was 'popular revolt'.

Fracas

#fuckonami
The TU should've adjusted the entire sandbox. The automatics went from decent at close range to totally useless all around. Not a big deal for me because I don't really use them outside of Multi Team, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom