• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

This is the most amazing thing of forever..

..and ever. Isn't this basically the Wii U but with an HD screen and multi-touch? Ohh Nintendo..

Kinda. The Wii U gamepad has a 1/60 fps lag or whatever that breaks down to in milliseconds. This is Microsoft showing off that this is going to be implemented in the next Xbox and they're laying down the foundation now.

Sanjuro

Hot'N Ready Bitches

yiuRg.jpg

Redford

aka Cabbie
Episode 4 was incredible. I thought Chyler's carbine kill was a nice touch.

If the episodes weren't only 15 minutes, the scene with the Elite trying to break into the room wouldn't bother me, but it took up a bit too much time. I would have preferred the cliche unseen-scuffle with a death gargle as Chief beats the shit out of it off-screen, but it his first appearance was still great. I didn't mind the voice at all.

FyreWulff

This is the most amazing thing of forever..

..and ever. Isn't this basically the Wii U but with an HD screen and multi-touch? Ohh Nintendo..

Not even close to the same thing. Also, the Wii U gamepad has buttons. You don't need multi touch to emulate a controller when you have an actual controller.

I''ll bet neXtBox has bluetooth to sync with devices.

It won't be enough if they use it for what the Wii U is doing. Bluetooth doesn't have enough bandwidth, being limited to 720kbps.

Kinda. The Wii U gamepad has a 1/60 fps lag or whatever that breaks down to in milliseconds. This is Microsoft showing off that this is going to be implemented in the next Xbox and they're laying down the foundation now.

It was very obvious what ATLAS was a test for.

Sanjuro

Quote for this female avatar shirt I got with my headset today (in email tags). I would have also given the male one, but fracas demanded it.

Impressions? What other gaming headset have you used prior? So far I haven't been impressed by Tritton's products, but curious.

Impressions? What other gaming headset have you used prior? So far I haven't been impressed by Tritton's products, but curious.

They're OK so far, I got the Trigger headset since I couldn't afford the Warheads. It doesn't sound nearly as good as my previous headset, the Tritton AX720, which I really liked, but that's to be expected since the Triggers only give stereo sound and are much cheaper. I'm about to play some Halo to really try them out, just listening to music with them at the moment.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Apparently my phone is too old school for that Android Smart Glass app. :/

Gotta get that GS3 man

Anyone else think that episode 4 of FUD was really good until the moment Chief starts talking? For me it just completely fell apart and became ultra cheesy.

Homeboyd

Anyone else think that episode 4 of FUD was really good until the moment Chief starts talking? For me it just completely fell apart and became ultra cheesy.
I didn't think it was cheesy but I would've LOVED if it was Downes. I understand why it wasn't... I just wish it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom