• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigShow36

Stupendous man/Calvin and Hobbes.

Edit: Beaten, nice Bigshow.

east_allstars_dance.gif

Calvin and Hobbes.

Edit: I know I was first, but let Plywood have it. My XBL avatar is a banana suit and I'll never change it.
Winner!
Calvin and Hobbes

dammit
Winner through the generosity of Jhall!
I would say Stupendous Man is more accurate.

I like your line of thought, but you're not exactly right. While I did have the cape, Stupendous Man had a red pillowcase mask. I just had the Calvinball mask handy and went for a random mix of Calvin attire.

The Hamburgler!
No, but we're close friends.

MTTcf.jpg

JHall

Great way to start the week! Go Giants! If I get Halo 4 this Friday this week will be amazing.

Victor Cruz got me 2 measly fantasy points today. I'm not happy with your Giants.

Edit: if this is about San Fran, forget what I typed above.

BravoHalo

Giving away all of the Halo 4 goodies I've got from E3 / SDCC / RTX / PAX / NYCC soon, creating a video with the details tomorrow.

This includes all 15 extra bags from the NYCC Waypoint / Mega Bloks event, with Halo 4 VOTE shirts and posters :)

Will post a link when it's up!

Fotos

Guy got banned (currently getting unbanned) for playing Halo 4 early even though it was a real copy.

Hopefully people wont have to worry about that by Friday lol

Oh ok I don't think people will get banned like 4 days before the game comes out...hopefully

FyreWulff

YES! I'll go get the old crew back from various parts of the country.

Clans woooo, I wonder if minor clanmatch will be ranked again!? Probably.

Even if clans were back, I very much doubt they'd make them be represented by ranks in game. You'd just have people restarting their clans over and over to shit on low ranked clans again.

Ken

Even if clans were back, I very much doubt they'd make them be represented by ranks in game. You'd just have people restarting their clans over and over to shit on low ranked clans again.

People would just use clans as an extended friends list.

:O

Totally one of the few to call groups. where's my money foolz? Lol j/k... Can't wait for real confirmation if true. Would be sooo nice to have. I'm tired of only having 100 friends at a time :(.

"Jumping to conclusions." - David Ellis

is just a clever anagram for:

Violinist Solo Jump -> Deducing Clans!

But what does it meannnnn?!

Giving away all of the Halo 4 goodies I've got from E3 / SDCC / RTX / PAX / NYCC soon, creating a video with the details tomorrow.

This includes all 15 extra bags from the NYCC Waypoint / Mega Bloks event, with Halo 4 VOTE shirts and posters :)

Will post a link when it's up!

Ooohh cool, I want one of those VOTE posters or shirts.

But... but... Expert Zone said...

Whatever it is, I almost guarantee its an Halo Waypoint thing.

FyreWulff

I don't know what's worse, people that praise a store for breaking it's contracts or people that think EA is sitting on finished product because of a made up grudge between Nintendo and EA.

I already have a spot lined up for KSI tryouts. I don't want to mess up my chances by trying out for a different clan; these guys are selective.

dibs on KSI General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom