• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Well, I don't think the shit that goes on in here will be tolerated in the Halo 4 OT since it's not a community thread. So at least there's that.

neoism

vtsCX.jpg

well...

...shit

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Alright so the H4 Forge OT is currently "More than a shade of gray". Speak now or forever hold your peace... I'm still up for suggestions. Also I'm currently stuck with this forge banner that I made for the thread... it isn't much as I'm no artist. If anyone wants to throw something together today at least several hours before midnight then please PM me. lol...

Also I hate you Shadders for being so damn lucky. ;)

GhaleonEB

I saw an actual physical copy of this mat hanging outside a cube at work. I thought it was just an internet joke.

The OT is in less than 24 hours.

Hold me.

Maybe. OT may be delayed a day and change, as final bits are locked in. I'm a bit behind on my side - I need to do the Spartan Ops section tonight, and the Campaign one tomorrow - and m0dus is shooting for today but could need a day or two longer.

Still shooting for tomorrow night, though. Hold off on the torches and pitchforks.
pleaseohgodno

Maybe. OT may be delayed a day and change, as final bits are locked in. I'm a bit behind on my side - I need to do the Spartan Ops section tonight, and the Campaign one tomorrow - and m0dus is shooting for today but could need a day or two longer.

Still shooting for tomorrow night, though. Hold off on the torches and pitchforks.
pleaseohgodno

I'll be waiting or your post. When you get yours up, I'll put the Forge OT up and link accordingly. :) Keep at it... Forge OT is SOOOO much easier than the full game OT. I think I would cry. lol...

GhaleonEB

I'll be waiting or your post. When you get yours up, I'll put the Forge OT up and link accordingly. :) Keep at it... Forge OT is SOOOO much easier than the full game OT. I think I would cry. lol...

Yeah, it's easy to underestimate how much there is to cover. And I'm reducing the full content by a good chunk over say, the Reach OT, as this needs to fit in one post. Did the Forge section last night. I'm sure your Forge OT will smoke it. :lol

Yeah, it's easy to underestimate how much there is to cover. And I'm reducing the full content by a good chunk over say, the Reach OT, as this needs to fit in one post. Did the Forge section last night. I'm sure your Forge OT will smoke it. :lol

If you wait too long Kyle might post his OT instead.

You don't even know. :p lol... totally helps that I don't have to worry about any other part of Halo... well except for the custom game settings. But most of that will be filled in on launch when I can make relevant videos.

neoism

I assume he's just taking about the fact that we whitelisted everyone in the media with a copy so they have access to all our pre-launch hoppers

is MM playlist up in the game now or on launch if so Why have them up if you guy don't want anyone playing the game early.... are people getting bant for playing campaign online..

what has gaming come too smh...

Nirvana

Friendly fire is gone in the "Infinity" gametypes. No idea on the objective playlists. It's allegedly turned on in Slayer Pro.

No friendly fire? Grenade spamming here we come, not to mention the irritating tactics that are going to involve using the Rocket Launcher + splash damage to turn your team mate into a walking fusion coil.

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Snap It, Lock It, Spawn A Little Rocket

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Of Zero G, Ordnance, and Magnets, Bitch!

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Going Off The Grid

Halo 4 Forge |OT| FORGE... IN... SPAAAAAAAACE

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Limestone? Check. Prairies? Check. Comets? Check. Salt? Check!

Halo 4 Forge |OT| A Far Cry From Previous Iterations

If you can wait for me to get my desktop computer back (hopefully today!) I can probably whip up a neat little banner tonight.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I saw an actual physical copy of this mat hanging outside a cube at work. I thought it was just an internet joke.

pleaseohgodno

You've never seen office space?!?!

Alright so the H4 Forge OT is currently "More than a shade of gray". Speak now or forever hold your peace... I'm still up for suggestions. Also I'm currently stuck with this forge banner that I made for the thread... it isn't much as I'm no artist. If anyone wants to throw something together today at least several hours before midnight then please PM me. lol...

Also I hate you Shadders for being so damn lucky. ;)
Halo 4ge: I Shaved My Balls For This!

or alternate title:

Halo 4ge: I Shaved My Balls For This?

If you can wait for me to get my desktop computer back (hopefully today!) I can probably whip up a neat little banner tonight.

Hehehe... I giggled at A Far Cry from previous Iterations. Kinda like Snap It, Lock It, Spawn A Little Rocket. Any seconds for any of the above or the current one? Current List:

Halo 4 Forge |OT| More than a Shade of Grey
Halo 4 Forge |OT| Going Off The Grid
Halo 4 Forge |OT| FORGE... IN... SPAAAAAAAACE
Halo 4 Forge |OT| Limestone? Check. Prairies? Check. Comets? Check. Salt? Check!

Also I would love to wait for the banner. Anything is better than the crap I put together. lol...

Gaming side scares me, they are mean.

Can we pit Team Downer against the people from gaming side who are happy with halo 4?

Like a cage match or something.

Gaming Side is not prepared.

Woorloog

Banned
That's because Dennis is on gaming side. He's actually really looking forward to Halo 4 though, even though he usually scoffs at console games.

In the OST discussion thread, he wrote "Halo 4 ODST? oh..." I got a feeling he would have been very glad to see that one. But if he is actually looking forward to Halo 4, well, that explains it.

Would love Halo 4 ODST... More ODST is always good.
Maybe a Spartan Ops ODST season? Or a Spartan Ops mission that begins in a drop pod?

neoism

Hah. Saw the first one and thought that you were kidding, but when I saw your second post I was a little confused.

I would be Conan red mad if it happen to me but I've never gotten lucky enough to get a game early but still really fuckedup M$ are punishing customers they love their games enough to get them early...But I don't agree at all with it so I'm canceling my LE and getting it for free at gamestop...

No friendly fire? Grenade spamming here we come, not to mention the irritating tactics that are going to involve using the Rocket Launcher + splash damage to turn your team mate into a walking fusion coil.

I told my 7 year old about no FF and he was so happy. He said "Now I can just shoot the rockets and throw grenades!"

Good move 343...

willow ve

Gaming side scares me, they are mean.

Can we pit Team Downer against the people from gaming side who are happy with halo 4?

Like a cage match or something.

Gaming Side is not prepared.

Snipers, octagon, instant respawn, bottomless clip, 4v4.

As long as Team Downer gets host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom