• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivMl7dW0yKu4A.gif

We’re continuing our Halo Campaignathon tonight with Halo 3. Come join us at 8:30 Eastern / 7:30 Central time at twitch.tv/theBancast. And be sure to subscribe/follow us for all the up-to-date info on the streams.

We're about ready to go live. Wanna hang out with us?

heckfu

Banned
Yea but those people dont matter. Casual AR scum.

Anyways I got a flashing symbol and it says EVIL AWAKENS in my email.

OAHHH mAHHHHHHHH GOADDDDDD CANT WAIT FOR H4.

actually this email literally pissed me off. don't waste my time with some stupid symbol.
You are such a babby. Quit FedEx, it's making you grumpy.

We're about ready to go live. Wanna hang out with us?

Not trying to be a dick but that is hands down the worst font I've seen on a Halo image/video for quite some time, congratulations.

Lol! This is good practice, i need to get in the rhythm of out BRing people again ;)

I am literally foaming at the mouth to try out my DMR against the BR lovers out there :)
*On a mid-large map with semi open conditions.

kylej

Banned
Yea but those people dont matter. Casual AR scum.

Anyways I got a flashing symbol and it says EVIL AWAKENS in my email.

OAHHH mAHHHHHHHH GOADDDDDD CANT WAIT FOR H4.

actually this email literally pissed me off. don't waste my time with some stupid symbol.

lolling irl

I rather no manual than that...4-page pamphlet I got in one of those Assassin's Creed games. It wasn't even in colors! Half of it was in Spanish! And it read like an advertisement for a game I always agreed to buy!

Shameful

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
I am literally foaming at the mouth to try out my DMR against the BR lovers out there :)
*On a mid-large map with semi open conditions.

I am literally foaming at the mouth to try out my BR/DMR/LightRifle/Carbine against the BR lovers out there :)

Seriously though, I can already taste it;

"STOP BEING SUCH A NEWB USE A BR NOT A (CarbineARdmrlightrifleneedlerpistoletc)"
"OMG GET 5 SHOTTED"

I rather no manual than that...4-page pamphlet I got in one of those Assassin's Creed games. It wasn't even in colors! Half of it was in Spanish! And it read like an advertisement for a game I always agreed to buy!

Shameful
I picked up Lollipop Chainsaw the other day and whatever paper it came with didn't even have game instructions, just generic EULA/hey this is how a PS3 works. It was hardly poopseat worthy reading material.

Tawpgun

In ODST Bungie removed the Battle Rifle because it cannibalised the balance of the pistol; rightly or wrongly that was a brave decision, and one that I appreciated. In Halo 4 343 have thrown in every precision weapon, regardless of balance, and will let users just decide and gravitate towards their favourite one.

In Halo 4, as a result, there'll be less balance because everyone's on an uneven playing field from the off, because the mantra for Halo 4 is choice and accessibility. That's a theme that prior Halo's never bothered with, and Halo fans to this day haven't craved.

It is by all accounts a revolution, if, that is, Modern Warfare and Create a Class never happened, and the industry hadn't leaned in this direction for half a decade now.

It's a bit different though because of the loadout mechanic. The precision weapons don't make each other irrelevant because you have access to every one. It's not like putting spawns for a BR and a DMR on the map.

The precision weapon choice didn't matter much for me when I played. It truly felt like what your playstyle wanted to be.

The biggest deciding factor will be the armor mods. I know for a fact I won encounters soley because I had dexterity on.

Congrats, you failed at not trying to be a dick.

My bleeding eyes forced me to post a comment in the hope the font crisis can be averted in future :)

I am literally foaming at the mouth to try out my BR/DMR/LightRifle/Carbine against the BR lovers out there :)

I can hear it now...

Get out LR'd
Get out DMR'd
Get out BR'd
Get out Carb'd

Actually I rather like the last one. Sounds like you're shooting potato bullets or something.

Dug

Banned
So when do we get our armor for watching the debates?
I watched 3 of the 4 presidential and vice presidential debates on Xbox LIVE for 30 minutes or more each, when will I receive my Halo 4 Warrior Armor for my Avatar?
A. Eligible members who watched 3 of the 4 debates for 30 minutes or more each will receive an email containing a token redeemable for a Halo 4 Warrior Armor from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on or around 11/1/2012.

This is what the FAQ says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom