• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me half the fun of Halo is predicting enemy movement and outmaneuvering your opponent. With radar the game is a lot less interesting.

For me, fun is out thinking your opponent despite them knowing your position. With radar the fun is much more interesting from my POV. But we all have our preferences. I'm cool without radar, but without it I can't play with camo for at least half the match. lol...

How can people be so dumb that they don't put away a trampoline when a hurricane is coming? No, wait, nevermind, I'm remembering the thousands of examples of human stupidity before this.

Stay safe everybody.

Ramirez

How can people be so dumb that they don't put away a trampoline when a hurricane is coming? No, wait, nevermind, I'm remembering the thousands of examples of human stupidity before this.

Stay safe everybody.

Wat?

I'm pretty sure if a Hurricane was headed my way, deconstructing a trampoline would be the last thing on my mind.

Stay safe everybody.
What are you talking about, they obviously hung it up when they were done. That shit doesn't just go on a coat hook, ya know...

So? I don't find Halo fun to watch any way, but I definitely don't find it any more exciting without motion trackers. I don't mind "slow" gameplay, part of the reason I play Halo is the motion tracker (now can people stop calling it radar?)

For me half the fun of Halo is predicting enemy movement and outmaneuvering your opponent. With radar the game is a lot less interesting.

For me, fun is out thinking your opponent despite them knowing your position. With radar the fun is much more interesting from my POV. But we all have our preferences. I'm cool without radar, but without it I can't play with camo for at least half the match. lol...

Guis, pls.

Tunavi

Banned
Thanks Tawpgun!

Got my Halo 4 vote shirt. Gonna rock this so hard at the midnight launch and on launch day.

You da man.

Trey

Wait, I want a H4 vote shirt, what are the details on that?

Hey! I'm still alive! And my power hasn't gone out yet. This is a fucking miracle.

I know the worst has yet to come though :/

Stay safe, breh. You, and poker faced, and juices, and everyone else affected.

Wat?

I'm pretty sure if a Hurricane was headed my way, deconstructing a trampoline would be the last thing on my mind.

You don't have to take it apart, you just flip it over and anchor it.

Edit: I guess you have to remove the side netting if you have it. I never saw anyone that had those as a kid, we lived life dangerously.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Stay safe everybody.

It's a trampoline, it will just bounce off stuff. When was the last time you ever heard of anyone being hurt by a trampoline?

...some people.

Fuchsdh

Wat?

You'd think people would have some amount of foresight, instead of mobbing the food stores the day of, etc.

We have these amazing things called weather forecasts that allow you to see serious hurricanes days before they hit you!

Akai__

Whoa, that's really early.

Nah, It's just two days earlier. People in Switzerland already had it on last Friday.

GameStop Spain probably will start selling Halo 4 on Friday.

I asked my local GameStop, today and they said, that there is just a very small possibility, that they sell Halo 4 earlier, but they said it will be available most likely on the 6th. My other retailer, where I pre-ordered from, will start to sell it on this Friday/Saturday, regarding to the e-mail, my friend got from them.

Tawpgun

In event of Hurricane Sandy gamestop should sell me the copy today. If I can make it to the Gamestop I think I deserve to have it.

...there was Venture Bros. last night?

9YrLx.gif

Good luck to all you guys being plummeted by Sandy.. Looks like the worse I have where I live will be some low area flooding and power outages.. Looks like some people are getting hit really hard.

I just won a Halo 4 console from Mountain Dew!

This is so awesome! :D
Ah, nice! Congrats! I don't think I have ever won a contest like that actually.

Holy shit at the Guy Ritchie directed Blops 2 ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIZp_E2CxQ

They got Robert Downey jr. !!!

That was actually a lot of fun, stupid, but good. Halo really needs a fun, high energy ad at least for the MP side of things.. Too bad all of Halo 4 ads have been a little lame to be perfectly honest. Strange since usually MS knocks the Halo ads out of the park.

Just ran through Halo 3 with Krow and Hooch. Such hilarity ensued during the Hog run at the end. The tears of laughter.

Hype at critical levels. Seeing that thank you message at the end. So good. Also nice to have refreshed myself with the story.

Ack - what happened?
I don't know. The internet connection and phone line went dead last Friday. Today a service man checked and could not find any problem on the ends. So he guessed the problem cause is in the cable between our house and the provider. Now he has to get approvement of the department of planning and building inspection to check it which takes its time.

I was super pumped to jump into infinity after I finish the campaign. :/ But now I fear that I have to wait four weeks to check out SpOps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom