• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moa

http://www.twitch.tv/343Industries

Halo 4 Stream going to be up on there tomorrow.

UAhBv.png

Vdqeg.png

Ramirez

Hopefully I can watch it back, won't be around at that time.

I also purchased one of those Halo 4 controllers, I'm not sure I like the slick plastic on the grips, and the little raised nubs on the sticks on no where to be found, bah! Both of my Reach controllers are worn down though, so I had to get one for 4!

Booshka

Dat Ninja Montage...

I've seen a lot of his gameplay, and watched his stream a good amount, and it was good, but just boring. Especially since so much of it was just Matchmaking, it's mostly Reach's fault though, sick blainers with a grey background gets old after a few minutes. Snipes in Reach aren't all that impressive compared to all past Halo games anyway.

You and Franklinot should enter into the FLAG tournament.

Cause I want to win at least one match.

I'm standing right here. But for serious HaloGAF: you should get in on the FLAG tourney. At the very least it's 20 bucks to a good cause.

Search for fracas stream, this is what I get:

ruk.jpeg

http://twitch.com/monsterfracas
Looks about right.
Also: In Toshi's absence Monsterfructose and Franklenaught should be streaming more.

Kibbles

Those who have Halo 4, I think I remember 343 talking about how we can take pics of forge maps for the mainmenu, is that in and working well?

Speaking of reach, I just read the fall of reach. I never realized why people had such an issue with the campaign. Now I see how Bungie totally butchered a great story. I mean what we're they thInking? The only thing similar about the 2 stories is they had Reach in it.

Speaking of reach, I just read the fall of reach. I never realized why people had such an issue with the campaign. Now I see how Bungie totally butchered a great story. I mean what we're they thInking? The only thing similar about the 2 stories is they had Reach in it.

In fairness to Bungie, you can see how it would've been somewhat difficult to incorporate the book's story into the game.

That said, yeah the book version is a hell of a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom