• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunavi

Banned
3887139_o.gif

neoism

think it be wise just to stay here until halo 4 is in community... fucking gaming side...
ghal what is the deal with that will it be the next ot or just when a months over.. not sure on the rules with that I never made threads lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Woorloog

Banned
Ordered the Halo 4 artbook.
I'm a sucker for artbooks.

Also, feeling sorry for those who got spoiled (hopefully they were fakes (and i don't want to know if they were and what they were)). It seems i got incredibly lucky as i was getting a pizza for myself while that happened...

Aside of my curiosity to Halo 4 spoilers is to not be spoiled by some random asshole who doesn't care for everyone else that's been patient long enough to resist till they get their copy. Glad Mods banned him and hopefully its permanent...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nice!

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Also, you gotta listen to the music in montages because you don't get the full experience. The montage was cut to the music. It's very important.

Also, that song is just amazing.

feel

Seems strange to me that actual fans (Tashi, Wu, etc) would semi-rush the campaign at some event away from home just to play it early, instead of waiting and playing it from the comfort of their own homes at their own pace after launch. Maybe they don't care that much about campaign or the way it's supposed to be enjoyed, different people different strokes and all.

neoism

What did you guys think about the montage? Like it?

very good man sniping looks better than i thought(of course your a loooot better at halo than me though :p) what would you say about it... is more like h3 or reach because I stayed a noob at the halo 3 sniper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom