• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigShow36

Wtf, nothing seemed bannable there.. Am I missing something?

He got the game early and a bunch of GAF regulars got butthurt. They wanted him to physically scan in his receipt and post a picture of it so that he could prove to them that it was legit, even though he said he didn't have a reciept (which is pretty common when friends or people you know sell you a copy early; they don't ring it up until midnight on release). I assume they reported him for piracy, and now their lives are enriched and they can pat themselves on the back because he got banned.

Tunavi

Banned
He got the game early and a bunch of GAF regulars got butthurt. They wanted him to physically scan in his receipt and post a picture of it so that he could prove to them that it was legit, even though he said he didn't have a reciept (which is pretty common when friends or people you know sell you a copy early; they don't ring it up until midnight on release). I assume they reported him for piracy, and now their lives are enriched and they can pat themselves on the back because he got banned.
You seem defensive.

He got the game early and a bunch of GAF regulars got butthurt. They wanted him to physically scan in his receipt and post a picture of it so that he could prove to them that he got the game legit, even though he said he didn't have a reciept (which is pretty common when friends or people you know sell you a legit copy early; they don't ring it up until midnight on release). I assume they reported him for piracy, and now their lives are enriched and they can pat themselves on the back because he got banned.

We need some nerdgasmy GIFs shopped with Samjack's face for the moment to be complete.

willow ve

However many wins it takes to get to 20-something Spartan Points. Nilla had a great breakdown of the costs of weapons/progression unlocks earlier in this |OT|.

And Stinkles mentioned earlier that you should have what you want within about the first hour of matchmaking when we were talking about the BR earlier. Untill then it's AR, RUSH, MELEE, X TO RESPAWAN, HOLD UP ON LEFT THUMB STICK (repeat).

daedalius

However many wins it takes to get to 20-something Spartan Points. Nilla had a great breakdown of the costs of weapons/progression unlocks earlier in this |OT|.

BR costs 1 Spartan point and you can get it at Rank 2.

Same with DMR.

You will probably have both of them within an hour.

And Stinkles mentioned earlier that you should have what you want within about the first hour of matchmaking when we were talking about the BR earlier. Untill then it's AR, RUSH, MELEE, X TO RESPAWAN, HOLD UP ON LEFT THUMB STICK (repeat).
He's also said, repeatedly, that playlists will have loadouts that aren't just AR/Pistol.

Enfinit

BR costs 1 Spartan point and you can get it at Rank 2.

Same with DMR.

You will probably have both of them within an hour.

I may be wrong, but I thought you needed 20-something SP to unlock the ability to customize your primary weapon slot in your loadout, then another 1 SP to buy the BR.

holy crap did penny arcade really say this was better than bungie's halo

83oH9.gif

BigShow36

50% = most?

I would say Complex is a big team map. Even if you don't, the "Big Team" category easily has the most maps compared to the other categories.

holy crap did penny arcade really say this was better than bungie's halo

Considering recent Bungie entries, that's not much of an accomplishment. And don't get me wrong, I think Halo 4 looks like a lot of fun to play, it's just not much of a surprise to see that said.

Woorloog

Banned
I may be wrong, but I thought you needed 20-something SP to unlock the ability to customize your primary weapon slot in your loadout, then another 1 SP to buy the BR.

No need for that. Slots don't cost anything, only unlockables themselves.

EDIT you need Spartan Rank 26 to have access to all unlocks, and SR-50 to have enough SPs for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom