• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

I could see them using it if they can tweak the drops. Speed boost seems like something nice to have and most of them were grabbing that anyways.

I'd like to see a rotation on power weapons/ups on a cycle with static timers.

Like lets say OS drops at the beginning of the game, then 1:30 later a speed or damage boost drops in the same location.

You could do the same for power weapons Rockets drop first, then incineration cannon.

Keep it interesting, yet still the same if you get my drift.

Frankie, you got explaining to do buddy.

Is that H4 ARG vid related to Obama and the 50 dollar bill?

Roflmao.

343 are terrorists.

3+4+3 = 10.. which is the average of 9 and 11. OH LAWD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Loving the MLG event so far, hopefully we can stay on circuit this time :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

More than 20k concurrent viewers for Halo 4 stream when Puckett was in the booth earlier this evening. Good job guys.

Looks like I like the ordnance in H4 MLG but Im not liking the instant respawn its making it a little too clusterfucky and a lot less "intelligent" IMO.
Agreed, but that really depends on the player's descision when cooperating with their Team or being a Lone wolf. Timing insta-respawn and not jumping uncoordinated is significant in preventing that clusterfucky game strategy/score.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
How do you even go about getting the game early?

Walk into Gamestop and just ask the dude "Yo, Can i get my Halo early?"

Nothing but good things to say about this game so far.

Except Abandoned. What a bad map.

In CTF it is terribly one sided, and in Slayer it just flows poorly :(

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
It breaks map control and movement.

I've heard jetpack is overpowered, Promethean vision is overpowered, hardlight shield is overpowered, etc. etc.

If everything is overpowered, doesn't that make them all balanced?

Just the other day everyone was so worried MLG would use Promethean vision only.

I've heard jetpack is overpowered, Promethean vision is overpowered, hardlight shield is overpowered, etc. etc.

If everything is overpowered, doesn't that make them all balanced?

Just the other day everyone was so worried MLG would use Promethean vision only.
Thruster pack looks underpowered

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
BTW, the issue earlier today with banning WAS in fact on our end, that is to say 343's and while none of you are technically supposed to be playing today and technically not able to even be affected by the false-bans, the vast majority simply bought the game legally and were inconvenienced for a couple of probably irritating hours. It was on us and I personally apologize. Also would like to reiterate that it had nothing to do with Xbox Live or any other games or services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom