• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

This is so disgraceful.

liHzg.jpg

YoSRe.jpg

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Anyone on here know where the best chance of finding an LE preorder in MA, Walpole area is?

Lazy friend is trying to find one now. haha Called 3 gamestops apparently, all out.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
This is so disgraceful.

I think that's fucking awesome. Even without comfortable seating these Halo fans are pumped to see some Halo 4.

Also, let's just be grateful that Halo 4 is at MLG before the game even releases and has been putting on a great stream so far.

CyReN

I think that's fucking awesome. Even without comfortable seating these Halo fans are pumped to see some Halo 4.

Also, let's just be grateful that Halo 4 is at MLG before the game even releases and has been putting on a great stream so far.

We are grateful, they just didn't tell us. It just sucks that I talked to Risen and pump this event up and he almost spent $35 to stand all day with no main stage. That isn't cool

I know MLG tried, but this isn't a "side event". We are a bigger portion than some of the games there right now also.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
how the fuck does MLG do this? what the fuck.

no chairs for spectators

Halo 4 has over 1000+ people there for the game and we don't have chairs.

That sucks, I didn't catch that until you pointed it out. Unfortunately this IS still in the Max Payne 3 type of event (exhibition tourney for advertisement). Perhaps the turnout/viewership will change that.

MLG gives no fucks about Halo.

Unfortunately, this is pretty much true.

That's one way of looking at it I guess.

Blinding

No. This is incredibly disrespectful towards the franchise and community that was there from the start and helped propel them to where they are now. If anything having the next Halo title before release playable should dictate at least chairs for spectators to sit in.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
We are grateful, they just didn't tell us. It just sucks that I talked to Risen and pump this event up and he almost spent $35 to stand all day with no main stage. That isn't cool

I know MLG tried, but this isn't a "side event". We are a bigger portion than some of the games there right now also.

Yo Risen go to Dallas, they're gonna have chairs there bro! Lol. Yea it sucks. Obviously they would love chairs but calling it disgraceful is a bit much. MLG probably underestimated how large of a turnout Halo would have even though passes sold out and if Halo 4 is picked up on the circuit instead of just as an exhibition tourney, then the setup will be proper.

Do they have stations for non competitors to play? That would be sick.

nillapuddin

They should have final kill cam in MLG, Im sure there will be plenty of matches where the last kill is very important/clutch/whatever

Can it not be enabled independently?

Ramirez

Halo 4 has over 1000+ people there for the game and we don't have chairs.

Should have rented the PAX bean bags.

Also, if you're that worried about Risen's old man legs giving out, you could always let him sit in your lap.

Nice video monkey, the Boltshot looks amazing.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Weird stick on the guy at 1:45

looks very familiar to me. lag. i sware stickies are magnitized to me in most games - but in the laggiest of games i seem to be able to magically stick anyone. sigh

CyReN

Yo Risen go to Dallas, they're gonna have chairs there bro! Lol. Yea it sucks. Obviously they would love chairs but calling it disgraceful is a bit much. MLG probably underestimated how large of a turnout Halo would have even though passes sold out and if Halo 4 is picked up on the circuit instead of just as an exhibition tourney, then the setup will be proper.

Do they have stations for non competitors to play? That would be sick.

I don't think they do with the amount of people there.

malfcn

Gamestop has the worst ordering site on the planet. I log in, change my address. Go to check out and it has the old address and no more new address. Add a coupon, it errors. Add a coupon, it works and then disappears on check out.

Get your shit together.

p.s. And when you go to pay: OOPS GAME OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom