• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh 2v2 tourney? Interesting - who is competing UK only or Europe in general? If its Europe in general I request either Overdoziz or Robbert come to my aid - only so that I have the advantage of dutch connection on my team and dont have to go against it :p

Hmm, you want me in your team. We'll have to 1v1 first to find out if you're any good in 4, but consider me interested :p

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Part of it is that, but the issue I was having is that it was putting me in games against an obviously full party who were just creaming the guys I was joining. A real dongfest. Ordinarily, against a "normal" enemy team of a group of randoms (which is what I, as a solo player, should be matched against), I'd totally stick it out and wait for the game to rebalance teams. With a full enemy party it's not going to rebalance, so why waste my time?

In this instance I would say that the issue is less with JIP and more with party matching, which has been a consistently awful problem with Halo like Henery mentioned.

Yeah I said that yesterday a well. An individual should only be stuck against a stacked team as a last resort. You can bet ill be quitting games with stacked teams.

The games feels good, aiming also feels nice.

No forge lag at all it seems, lighting really helps as so do magnets but you can't zoom with the monitor, that's just silly and will frustrate the more experienced forgers.

1 sleep 1 sleep 1 sleep 1 sleep 1 sleep

I'll be right here
tumblr_lfgfsg08UE1qaye4so1_500.jpg

GhaleonEB

BR is a beast.

At the right range. Yesterday I was playing on Exile, engaging guys on one structure from the opposing one on the other side of the ravine. They had BR's, I was using a DMR. They could barely ping me while I put holes in brains.

On smaller maps like haven though, the BR thumps the DMR pretty thoroughly. They each definitely have their own role.

Trickster

Just found out that some of the gamestops in my country are gonna be open midnight, just need to call and check if the one in my area is one the ones open at midnight. Would be so sweet if they are, wasn't expecting them to be at all.

Glancing at the stream occassionally, the fans sitting on the floor, behind the "barrier" look like prisoners.
Hydra and Ze, you want any help setting up the Euro league I would be more than happy to lend a hand.
So far it's Over and I, will try to get the thread out and see how the interest levels are before we ask for more help.

Highlaw

Banned
The carbine only has spread right? (no recoil/bloom)
It's my favorite rifle, even if underpowered, it's still the most fun to use. Nothing like spamming that trigger

Mr.Fresh

HaloGAF is ODST worth playing? I'm currently marathoning Halo 1 and 3 trying to finish before 4 drops Monday night. Btw you guys can join me if you want.

At the right range. Yesterday I was playing on Exile, engaging guys on one structure from the opposing one on the other side of the ravine. They had BR's, I was using a DMR. They could barely ping me while I put holes in brains.

On smaller maps like haven though, the BR thumps the DMR pretty thoroughly. They each definitely have their own role.

I'm jealous.

Havok

The carbine only has spread right? (no recoil/bloom)
It's my favorite rifle, even if underpowered, it's still the most fun to use. Nothing like spamming that trigger
Yeah, just spread. Even then, it seems like the shots will all land within the inner circle of the reticule no matter how quickly you spam the trigger.

HaloGAF is ODST worth playing? I'm currently marathoning Halo 1 and 3 trying to finish before 4 drops Monday night. Btw you guys can join me if you want.
Oh yes. But I wouldn't rush throughout it. It's something you should close the curtains, put on headphones and delve into for a few hours.

So maybe save it for after?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
with how awesome damage boost appears to be, wonder how prevalent the perk will be to "re-roll" ordnance selection will become.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Really? the turret is powerfull to kill at least one enemy?

2 sleeps for me.

what? i was just commenting on how cool it was to see PV activated from the 3rd person. the red glow off the helmet was briefly still "on" while the actual vision was off. looked neato

FyreWulff

Hey know what's better than the NFL?

Q2X7Q-Y7QPD-DMYWP-KM77G-KP9MZ
6F3CG-TQM47-6KMM7-TWMQH-MVF3Z
22HJ7-GPDJY-FXT3V-G43Q3-2V66Z
QFQPQ-HRT6Y-XH2DG-GQKHY-QD6YZ
Y33W9-WDJTQ-7DW47-Q2WJ2-WDVMZ
X4229-77D3D-DJT6X-47Y43-VJ9VZ
HV4RM-9939Y-H369M-43HKG-JFRCZ
TJDX6-79DGP-FDGJH-DX6VR-7MTFZ
FKRMG-DH4XW-9GTV7-QT2XQ-VGR3Z
9KGWH-7PG7J-YC29V-2Y4WV-9TDKZ