• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email from amazon saying "Last Chance to Pre-order "Halo 4" and Get the Pre-order Bonus plus a $10 Credit‏"

I've had Halo 4 pre-ordered since September?

Amazon, u so crazy

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Anyone know if the thruster pack has invincibility frames? It doesn't seem all that fast, or maybe it just looks like it since you zoom out when you use it.

The sad thing is that 10 dollar credit is just for amazon video too.

lol

Amazon had some pretty weird quirks with that instant video stuff.

I've bought a few blus from them in the past few months and I get a voucher thing to watch them on instant video. If I am physically getting the blu, why would I watch them in lower quality on instant video?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
lol

Amazon had some pretty weird quirks with that instant video stuff.

I've bought a few blus from them in the past few months and I get a voucher thing to watch them on instant video. If I am physically getting the blu, why would I watch them in lower quality on instant video?

So you can watch it while you're away from a bluray player I would imagine.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Nope, but you're close.

tW023.jpg

Laughed heartily.

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Redskins game brought to you in part by Halo 4. An Ancient Evil Awakens.
(Shows guy dressed as Master Chief jumping up and down on the field like a chearleader lol)

Ramirez

So, watching this stream, are ranks going to be reset Frankie/David? Kind of lame that so many people will be that far ahead of you when playing them.

MrBig

So, watching this stream, are ranks going to be reset Frankie/David? Kind of lame that so many people will be that far ahead of you when playing them.

Nope. Doesn't matter much anyway, there's not much of a real tactical advantage anyone will have on you after your first game, for Infinity modes. The unlocks are mostly sidegrades that support your playstyle more than they are upgrades as in CoD/BF.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Silent Voting Screen on Devin's stream. Disappointing. :(

Only makes the quiet countdown sound at the last few seconds like in Reach.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
At least there is a visual indication now, in the top right
Steitzer should come on and say "PROTECT YOUR VOTE"*

Then your controller should start rumbling and you should receive a text, tweet and email as well.

And for successful vote sprees* your XP increases by 5%!

Stolen from Yuhas

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Considering the jumps I'm seeing by Sudds and friends, it's clear they've have extensive time with the game. Ya dig?

TommyT

Considering the jumps I'm seeing by Sudds and friends, it's clear they've have extensive time with the game. Ya dig?

Thought they (announcers) said Friday that they (the players) have only had access for about a week. But yeah, 20 hours a day for a week is extensive ;D

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thought they (announcers) said Friday that they (the players) have only had access for about a week. But yeah, 20 hours a day for a week is extensive ;D

No one has had access for the week prior unless a serious street date was broken or they got a leaked version.

Havok

I've noticed that the game seems to be in a pretty big rush to put matches together, so much so that it will often start the game with an odd number of players. I've had matches start 4 on 3, and just now for whatever reason it matched six players as a 4 on 2 game. Pretty weird, hopefully it gets ironed out.

TommyT

No one has had access for the week prior unless a serious street date was broken or they got a leaked version.

Just passing on what they said. Don't know how or why they would have access, but just something they mentioned Friday during the warmups.

Woorloog

Banned
I've noticed that the game seems to be in a pretty big rush to put matches together, so much so that it will often start the game with an odd number of players. I've had matches start 4 on 3, and just now for whatever reason it matched six players as a 4 on 2 game. Pretty weird, hopefully it gets ironed out.

How many players online? It probably won't work right if the numbers are relatively low.

Havok

How many players online? It probably won't work right if the numbers are relatively low.
This is happening in playlists with player counts between two and three thousand. It's got a decent pool to pull from. If it were something like CTF, which has about 150 people, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Woorloog

Banned
This is happening in playlists with player counts between two and three thousand. It's got a decent pool to pull from. If it were something like CTF, which has about 150 people, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

I see. Then it clearly doesn't prioritize full matches as it should. I suppose it should anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom