• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey know what's better than the NFL?

Q2X7Q-Y7QPD-DMYWP-KM77G-KP9MZ
6F3CG-TQM47-6KMM7-TWMQH-MVF3Z
22HJ7-GPDJY-FXT3V-G43Q3-2V66Z
QFQPQ-HRT6Y-XH2DG-GQKHY-QD6YZ
Y33W9-WDJTQ-7DW47-Q2WJ2-WDVMZ
X4229-77D3D-DJT6X-47Y43-VJ9VZ
HV4RM-9939Y-H369M-43HKG-JFRCZ
TJDX6-79DGP-FDGJH-DX6VR-7MTFZ
FKRMG-DH4XW-9GTV7-QT2XQ-VGR3Z
9KGWH-7PG7J-YC29V-2Y4WV-9TDKZ
6PG3W-YDKX2-VQG2V-7WHWM-PGGTZ
WFG4P-VT9DM-YJJ6P-W4TYW-TR3YZ
XDQ6H-DF9RC-YWFD3-94FKJ-3XJ2Z
47GFK-KGKMP-MGFXX-FQQV6-4KCJZ

Thanks!

That is what I thought too while watching.
That had to be cgi right? They looked creepy as all get out. "How old are you" "That's classified." ALIENS CONFIRMED!!!!!
FUD episode 5 talk:
Definitely not CGI, though they may have touched up the eyes a tad in post. Makeup can go a long way, and they managed to cast the right look.. here is a behind the scenes picture: http://i.imgur.com/b5HJH.jpg

It's crazy, it feels like just weeks ago all we had wa a few seconds of gameplay in gif form to just watch over and over again.

iV1ixOTawT9hb.gif

also, looking for this gif I stumbled back upon this great moment in HaloGAF history:

Man that is insane, we went from nearly nothing to everything real fast like. Also, I do miss those sparks, they made a good hit indicator and were a cool effect as well.

Don't let me down HaloGAF.

QGg40.png

Let's make this successful.

I would do this, but I really don't want to drag a team down.

Hm, I wonder what this could be?

Thanks! Not sure which one I took, cause I tried a few.

TommyT

Devin so mean on twitch :(

But seriously, it looks like there's some delay on things. Curious if you're seeing that as well or if it's just coming across that on the stream. Example of the delay - You go through the throw grenade animation then the grenade will follow about a half second after.

What happened?

lol well... whenever I create names the order goes: TommyT, Tommy, Tommy T, TommyTSquared. Twitch unfortunately only had TommyTSquared. So, especially in Halo, I get the "Are you TSquared?" then whatever comes along with it. So it was something related to that, but I'm just giving him a hard time.

tj hazuki

I'm sure there all gone by now, but for next time, how do you put the code in

daedalius

FUD episode 5 talk:
Definitely not CGI, though they may have touched up the eyes a tad in post. Makeup can go a long way, and they managed to cast the right look.. here is a behind the scenes picture: http://i.imgur.com/b5HJH.jpg

They look pretty normal there, pretty sure they just had some wild contacts in for the scene in FUD; also maybe white makeup to make them look paler.

ZOMG 1 SLEEP

Don't even care if the BR isn't as effective at range, I'll just take my lightrifle loadout so I can still have a burst weapon ;)

FyreWulff

Also later tonight, just for shiggles.. I want to finally do that 8v8 where everyone has Grunt Birthday Party on Reach.

You know you want to.

Defect

So I called the Gamestop where I preordered the Halo 4 LE in full to make sure if they regained power after the hurricane and they still don't...

I called a different Gamestop near me to make sure if they have power and they do. They will also be open for the midnight launch. BUT I'm not sure if they'll accept my preorder from another Gamestop...

This really blows...

So that tweet about watching fox, is that for sunday night football or something? Until the Vikings play in three hours, I've got TMZ and some bull about the timberpups. Who watches either of those?

EDIT: I don't have Grunt Birthday Party. :(

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Just got off the phone with Gamestop, checking on midnight release. When I asked about any swag give-aways he said the local M$ rep gave them dog tags to hand out.

Hopefully there is a chunk of dead Hunter attatched

willow ve

This MLG stream is just fun to hear the crowd yelling the background. Almost makes me want to spectate at an event again (although I would probably rather just pay for HD streaming instead of being that old guy at the event).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom