• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
Monday: Work
Tuesday: Work
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Work
Friday: Maybe Halo 4!? Maybe Diablo 3!

pretty much

go vote people. for god's sake go vote before you park your rhino-like ass onto the sofa. romney winning is like a real life ancient evil awakening.

So since I'm horrible at keeping up with info, what pre-order stuff is truly exclusive? I live in an eternal state of confusion. The skins are exclusive, and with the exception of a couple head pieces, the armor is not? Is that correct?

aj1467

Just watched the first CG SpOps episode on the waypoint site. HNNG! Still wish they would stop using silverlight though.

S1kkZ

love the new waypoint, video playback/streaming is also greatly improved for me.

and the h4 terminals are fucking great.

Omni

Waypoint is much better than before. Forum design is questionable, but everything else is looking great. A lot smoother too.

Not sure if it's enough to make me want to post there regularly, but at least we can access Halo 4 stats without it shitting itself now (hopefully)

Tawpgun

Suited up and ready to rep HaloGAF in Boston tonight.

VH6dF.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Seeing my Halo 4 service record on Waypoint is making this start to feel real. No sleeps.

I'll be representing HaloGaf tonight in Ames (since Karl is too good for it. :p )

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
New Waypoint is much better. Still slow and kinda clunky, but FARRRRR less so. Some really cool features, too.

New Tashi banner is effing awesome.

Woorloog

Banned
Why is the new Waypoint app's UI localized (to Finnish)?
My Xbox dashboard is set to English on purpose, why can't the Waypoint app follow this?
Can i change that in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom