• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Hope you guys who have had the game early have been enjoying Halo 4 - I'm still laughing to myself that my LE arrived at my house the exact day I flew out, which was on the 2nd of November, which was crazy early, and will continue to wait on me till I get back in two weeks.

Was there any other way to get the LOCUS pre-order skin aside from that Halo 4 iOS Doritos scan thing, and was it possible to get multiple ones? It's the only pre-order helmet that I wanted, and that iOS game is US-only either way so I wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise since the store I ordered from didn't have any pre-order bonuses whatsoever.

Karl2177

Ah, nice. What time does it start? I didn't call. I was thinking 9 or something.

EDIT: I'll send you a PM, add me on FB.

I'm probably going to be there a little bit later than that. I have to finish transferring stuff to my new computer, so it might be around 9:30-10 before I'm there.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Heads up, anyone wants to add me, I cleared even more people off my friends list. My GT is same as my GAF name.

0 sleeps.

willow ve

How long has episode 1 of Spartan Ops been on Waypoint? :O

They've all been available through the Waypoint App (on Xbox) since the day they premiered. I assume the same for Waypoint web portal.

edit - If anyone wants to add me for Halo 4 shenanigans my GT is the same as my name here - WARNING - I don't usually have a mic due to gaming at times I'm trying not to disturb others in the house...

They've all been available through the Waypoint App (on Xbox) since the day they premiered. I assume the same for Waypoint web portal.

edit - If anyone wants to add me for Halo 4 shenanigans my GT is the same as my name here - WARNING - I don't usually have a mic due to gaming at times I'm trying not to disturb others in the house...

Wut

Not FUD. Spartan Ops CG episode.

Overdoziz

Banned
I see Waypoint and updated and it's still a slow piece of shit with dropdown menus and unnecessary pictures and icons everywhere. Bravo, 343 web developers.

MS web developers living the dream

Yeah, can I start doing that with my web applications too?

Seriously, how can you not have standards-compliant web browsers work on your website? Pretty hilarious they are actively blocking IE8 though.

Well my Newegg copy is shipping. So anyone else that ordered there might check to see if theirs is too.

I ended up cancelling my Newegg pre order since I didn't think I'd be able to wait until thursday for it.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Also, interesting.

Capture.PNG

David or Frankie (or anyone who can answer, really)

Can you install War Games on the memory of a 4GB Arcade unit? I do have room on my HDD, but loading times are a lot quicker from the onboard memory.

Not sure about other pages but Xbox IE's facebook page has been sharing some Evil Awakens pics from none other than Shadder's site. They link to the blog and everything. Thought it was cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom