• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my console! :)
Me jelly. I think it's one of the better looking 360s.

Also because of unicorns.
tumblr_lzln1uqkSk1qzlvmi.gif

blamite

Just got back with my copy. By pure crazy coincidence I met Sai Kun at gamestop, so that was pretty awesome. Now to install and get into some campaign.

Ken

Oh, I misread your meaning then. Yes, everyone gets two by default but you can start using them at SR-50. I just meant that the LE ones are going to be unlocked for everyone who's played until the 20th.

Okay, thanks. I thought I would be able to start using one at SR-1.

I am extremely jealous of everyone who has the game now. I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to play :(

I am HOPING I only have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to play...

That was the plan, but Amazon still hasn't shipped their "release day shipping."

So I had a pretty epic moment at GameStop. Line was pretty decent and even after they started processing people through at 10pm, their computers were all bogged down and the line was still lengthy, extending outside and beyond up to midnight. I just got lucky and made it to the register right at midnight. So they just gave me the game. Meanwhile, at least half of the line that had already gone through and were in a new line waiting to pick up the game, had to watch me walk out the door at midnight. Definitely not a fan of GameStop, but I got lucky tonight. Now I can finally begin the campaign. See everyone on the flip side.

best buy was offering 50% off the collectors guide, if it had been the art book i would have bought it without question, but who needs a Halo guide?

Omni

Just finished the campaign.

Turns out the two times I thought I was spoiled I wasn't. Very minor spoilers below. Well not so much spoilers, just my reaction.

WHY 343i WHY?!?! I can't believe it.

Ramirez

I honestly don't venture into the stare that much, outside of my city, lex and BG

Yea, I'm in Lexington a lot for my sons doctor, speaking of...

just won first round of the tournament at WalMart. Laggy display screen and all. Now I know what its like to be a disabled person.

No, no you don't. Extremely poor taste of a joke.

Anyways, got to Gamestop@12:05, didn't get out with my copy until almost 1. Some guy in line mentioned that Wal-Mart had no line, I knew I should have went there. >.>

There was easily over 150 people, if not more, nice to see the hype train back for Halo.

Ken

Welp, I left a game because 1v4 is not acceptable just because JiP exists.]

Also, Complex is not a good map for 4v4 and Promethean Vision + Sniper = :I

Yea, I'm in Lexington a lot for my sons doctor, speaking of...

No, no you don't. Extremely poor taste of a joke.

Anyways, got to Gamestop@12:05, didn't get out with my copy until almost 1. Some guy in line mentioned that Wal-Mart had no line, I knew I should have went there. >.>

There was easily over 150 people, if not more, nice to see the hype train back for Halo.

Oh get off. It was *that* terrible. Literally a full half-second of delay. My movements were *actually* retarded (slowed).

And don't presume to know anything about me. It's a fucking joke.

Cow

Games should only start when there is 4v4 or 3v3, and players should get penalised heavily for leaving mid game.

If you join a game mid game it should have no effect on true skill level.

feel

It was indeed a shitty joke ExWife. I was gonna say something earlier but since noone else seemed bothered by it I thought it was just me misunderstanding it.

So, I installed disc 1, but there's no option to install disc 2, what's that about?
noob

Games should only start when there is 4v4 or 3v3, and players should get penalised heavily for leaving mid game.

If you join a game mid game it should have no effect on true skill level.
I actually had a BTB match start and the game was fine with letting us rock 8v5 to start it off. :V

Still, I like the more loosey goosey feel of JIP, but I'm a BK at heart.

It was indeed a shitty joke ExWife. I was gonna say something earlier but since noone else seemed bothered by it I thought it was just me misunderstanding it.

noob

Exactly.

Let me put it in a different light: it felt like I was controlling my spartan using my quadriplegic uncle's electric wheelchair knob. Unless you people are him in disguise, give me a break.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Oh get off. It was *that* terrible. Literally a full half-second of delay. My movements were *actually* retarded (slowed).

And don't presume to know anything about me. It's a fucking joke.

Joke or not, it was in bad taste. Bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom