• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way home!

3sN7Bl.jpg

Mayyhem

K apparently for some reason randomly after a game or midway through a game I stop getting EXP, it sets me back to SR1, and I lose my custom loadouts. Then after I sign out/sign back in I get it back, but I still lost EXP.

I'm losing DoubleXP because of this too, sort of pissing me off, not sure what the cause is

Blissful

Neo Member
Halowaypoint still sucks balls. How can you view other players game history? I havn't played Halo 4 yet but I wanna see my friend's stats and all

I'm sorry to say that within the three hours I just played of MP I couldn't tell if I was enjoying myself. The game for the most part plays like Halo but I'm not sure if it feels like Halo.

Of course I'm going to sink more time into it, but as of right now... :/

Maybe I need to try a different control scheme. I think my hands were starting to hurt with Recon.

I'm sorry to say that within the three hours I just played of MP I couldn't tell if I was enjoying myself. The game for the most part plays like Halo but I'm not sure if it feels like Halo.

Of course I'm going to sink more time into it, but as of right now... :/

Maybe I need to try a different control scheme. I think my hands were starting to hurt with Recon.
Played my first game of Ragnarok, and with global ordnance it was weird not having weapons that I know I could go to, like the sniper rifle that used to be in the base or the shotguns that were in the tunnels beside the pelican. I haven't played a whole lotta matches yet (still haven't gotten the Dongblainer achievement), but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole setup either.

Awww yeah.

Anyway, I'm gonna start closing the party cap at 8.

Don't want to play customs for a while. First come first served.

If we have to many people then perhaps start two different groups.

If I've finished the campaign by tonight, maybe I'll join you for a while.

Depends what time the game gets here, though.

I'm skipping classes, got some celebratory beers ready, got the stove burning and gonna make a truckload of spaghetti tonight. Because today? Today is fucking Halo Day.

If I've finished the campaign by tonight, maybe I'll join you for a while.

Depends what time the game gets here, though.

I'm skipping classes, got some celebratory beers ready, got the stove burning and gonna make a truckload of spaghetti tonight. Because today? Today is fucking Halo Day.

YES!

Just send me a message when you're ready.

Korosenai

Got first place tonight in a gamestop tournament (got to play halo 4 for about 1 hour 30 minutes straight since I kept winning), and won some cool stuff

The countdown clock is really cool.

Got a tshirt, 11 free whoppers (coupons), 3 free pizzas (coupons), 10 matches of double exp, and some other stuff.

GhaleonEB

And back, LE in tow.

I think, rather than dive into a late night campaign mission, I'm going to spend some time working on the Forge map I started at 343. I've had some updates brewing since I left on Saturday.

I'll leave the party open to friends.

After installing, of course.

BigShow36

So far for MP...

+ All the weapons feel amazing
+ Boltshot
+ Graphics are fantastic
+ Networking seems to be working smoothly

- Dat UI... so fucking bad.
- Control schemes are limited and I can't find a "perfect" one.
- Lack of smaller maps
- Strafe and base movement are still way too slow.
- Why can't I change my vote?

Mayyhem

posted in the other thread but:

After every game I keep going from my current SR level (now at 10) to SR1... than from then on I don't get XP or have my loadouts in game. sometimess it switched MID GAME and i only go to the default layouts and lose mine... im wasting my doubleXP too.

my NAT is apparently open.

can anyone help :(

Anyone know what could it could be? or experiencing it themselves?

Hi this game is awesome, thank you 343 so much!

Okay so two of my buddies keep having their SR reset back to one, and their player card stuff is reset too.
Is this a known issue and is there a possible fix? Or is it backsided?

Mayyhem

Hi this game is awesome, thank you 343 so much!

Okay so two of my buddies keep having their SR reset back to one, and their player card stuff is reset too.
Is this a known issue and is there a possible fix? Or is it backsided?

I just posted about it too, im not sure whats causing it, hopefully Frankie/David see this and can be of some aid

fawaz

Banned
impressions so far:

+multiplayer is awesome.
+all the weapons feel great( I am actually surprised by how powerful the dmr is).

-played the first mission in campaign and ..... it felt disorienting. like i am blind in one eye. I couldn't get immersed in the environment. weird.
-UI= vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom