• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorloog

Banned
So far I'm only to Faithless, and it really is quite good. The only one I will probably steadfastly dislike is Awakening, just because the piano implementation is pretty unappealing.

That piece is my second favorite after Arrival. I love the intensity of it.

Did anyone here order the standard OST from The Omega Order website? (in the US) I still haven't recieved my digital download email from them, and I'm still waiting for my physical copy to arrive. Wish there was a way to track the package from them.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Does it make me a pussy that I would rather play the campaign on Easy instead of Normal the first time? I don't know how to Halo. And 8 hours of drinking isn't going to make me know how to Halo any better either.

I'll probably do Normal anyway and just shove a tv remote up my ass if I struggle somewhere.

Then of course co-op Legendary for the lulz.

MLG Stream details: I see they are still going to show users "standard definition" to people that don't pay.

Their "standard definition" has always been starting at a pixelated blob on the screen.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Co-op Heroic with Franklinator. Then a War Games coma, then SpOps, then back to campaign for co-op Legen
wait for it
dary.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Does it make me a pussy that I would rather play the campaign on Easy instead of Normal the first time? I don't know how to Halo. And 8 hours of drinking isn't going to make me know how to Halo any better either.

I'll probably do Normal anyway and just shove a tv remote up my ass if I struggle somewhere.

Then of course co-op Legendary for the lulz.

I play Halo better when I've been drinking, but maybe that's just me.

MLG Stream details: I see they are still going to show users "standard definition" to people that don't pay.

Their "standard definition" has always been starting at a pixelated blob on the screen.

Standard definition wasn't awful during columbus, it wasn't HD, but it was still decent.

I'm going to start with Heroic too. It's a shame I have an exam 3 days after release but I'll probably manage my time well enough to finish the campaign in 2-3 days. After that, It'll be a weekend full of multiplayer and Spartan Ops for me.

Oh, and I'll 1v1 Elzar.

Yep, that's why you got weird times like a new sniper rifle every 2:33 seconds instead of an even 2:30. The weapon had to physically fall through the air then come to rest for the next interval to start.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can do it with weapons that don't "fall" as well, as long as you had that weapon already because the ammo would auto-pickup. Or am I halucinating/misremembering? It's been a while since I actively paid attention to those things in game.

JHall

Co-op Heroic with Franklinator. Then a War Games coma, then SpOps, then back to campaign for co-op Legen
wait for it
dary.

tumblr_lua1jp2DjQ1qafrh6.gif

If I play any campaign in the first 24 hours, it will probably be on Normal. Then I'll play the crap out of War Games/SpOps. Weeks later I will tackle Legendary.

Surprised it didn't have anything about buttchugging. Your avatar is still the best one on all of GAF...period.
This is from the last OT, but I wanted to say Thankfu.

iLoveUPS

Neo Member
Did anyone here order the standard OST from The Omega Order website? (in the US) I still haven't recieved my digital download email from them, and I'm still waiting for my physical copy to arrive. Wish there was a way to track the package from them.
I got the email for the download late last night and got the physical copy on Friday.

I would normally do Heroic first, but I guess once I'm done single player once I don't want to have to go through it again on Legendary for dat Mk VI when I immediately hop into MP afterwards.

Soooo fuck it, Legendary solo my first time through. #YOLO

Some guy is talking to me on twitter, trying to spoil me or some shit. I don't even know who it is, could be one of you for all I know. I like how somehow, somewhere, some kid with too much time on his hands thinks I'm an important spoiler-target.

I have won the interwebs.

Also, kid, whoever you are, stay in school and stay healthy. Go out and get some excercise, it's healthier than trying to spoil people on Twitter.

DesertFox

Yeah, this is probably me the first day. I usually go through a campaign 4 times. No I have to have a run through with my son as well.

1) First run Heroic
2) Solo Legendary
3) Co-op Legendary
4) Normal or Hard with my Son

Same here (First 3 anyway, first kid is on the way right now)

I like to play and complete the campaign as soon as possible to try and avoid spoilers before I take time to go through it on Legendary, then of course gotta have the 4-player co-op on legendary.

TheOddOne

Some guy is talking to me on twitter, trying to spoil me or some shit. I don't even know who it is, could be one of you for all I know. I like how somehow, somewhere, some kid with too much time on his hands thinks I'm an important spoiler-target.

I have won the interwebs.
Feel my pain, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it.

Feel my pain, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it.

From what I read, he's telling me he told me the truth when he posted some spoilers this weekend. If it's true, I literally saw it coming from a mile away. Not sure what the kick is in spoiling stuff like that, but hey, everybody has to float their boat somehow, right. If it's not true, well, he definitely shouldn't consider getting a writing job.

Oh, and kid? I'm not reading my tweets anymore, so waste your time on someone else.

Booties

Banned
I did Reach on Heroic for my first playthrough. Was easy as balls so I'm cranking it up for Halo 4.
You guys have been playing halo for over a decade. More people should do this. Its not a hard game.

I'll be your battle bud if you want one, legendary bros for life.

Oh and FF was pretty much always on heroic. You should be playing legendary foe that reason alone. Don't let tashi's BK status scare you off. You can do it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So we have 5 and 11 from these vids. Or are there more? Isn't there like a Forerunner language or something that this could correspond to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom