• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorloog

Banned
Am i imagining it or does the Halo 4 OST's tone change at midway?
*Shrugs* Guess i'll listen to the OST until i know for sure.

zlatko

Banned

mLLP8.gif

I have spotify, but it didn't even occur to me try that.

Thanks! :D

Can anyone provide me with names (and personal opinions) of the "3 Neil Davidge tracks on the Halo game but not on the OST"

I'm still deciding which version of the OST to buy, and can't decide if its worth waiting for the physical copy.

I think they're called "To Galaxy (Extended)", "Armour" and "Foreshadow". I liked "Foreshadow", it's pretty much the music from the concept art trailer. I don't remember "Armour" and "To Galaxy (Extended)" has a very deceptive title.

I could be mixing them up, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
What difficulty is everyone going to play the campaign on?
Solo Heroic. I know Frankie said "Heroic is the new Legendary" or whatever, and I don't doubt that it will be more difficult, but I can't imagine it will be so difficult that it will make my first playthrough unenjoyable. Honestly, I find Heroic to be too easy in every game except for Halo 2, so I welcome the extra challenge.

After that: War Games. I promised my buddy in Japan that I'd play Spartan Ops with him, but he won't be getting the game until at least a week later. Which is okay. I think I'll be happily occupied with War Games and campaign.

Obama should vow to pardon eazyb when re-elected. He'll get my vote.
Change I can believe in.

I really don't understand why everyone has didact logos in their avatars
It's a pretty common GAF tradition. A highly anticipated game nears release, people start getting hyped, and then throw the game's logo or some other iconic image into their avatars to celebrate. People did it for Dishonored and Skyrim, and I'm sure there's more recent examples I'm forgetting. It's just people getting hyped and having fun.

KYZR

I think they're called "To Galaxy (Extended)", "Armour" and "Foreshadow". I liked "Foreshadow", it's pretty much the music from the concept art trailer. I don't remember "Armour" and "To Galaxy (Extended)" has a very deceptive title.

I could be mixing them up, though.

Yeah that seem to be right, listening to the bonus ones on YouTube now, I think I'll get the physical. Cheers!

I was looking through the PDF that came with my OST Digital copy. I found a possible minor campaign spoiler reading the small print. Here's what it says:

Possible campaign spoiler
Additional arranging on Librarian and Green and Blue, Jeremy Holland Smith.

I found that very interesting. I'm also wondering why, if there was supposedly a track by that name, I can't find it anywhere!

Also, I just want to say that Belly of the Beast, Solace, 117, and Green and Blue are chill-inducing. Nerd chills, specifically.

EDIT: Oh! Also, it seems Neil Davidge didn't write 117. Kazuma Jinnouchi did!

Didn't even make top 25 last thread...

People, stop posting nonsense. The last thread had like maybe 5 or 6 good posts and I don't mean to brag but at least 8 of those were mine.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I bet the wallpapers cost GameStop nothing to give out,so they put that choice up and have GS employees vote for it in the off chance it wins and they don't have to pay 343/MS/Rare for the avatar prop usage.

Flipyap

item-5-large.png

Wow. I know it's just a tiny avatar prop, but the Buttmonster model is TERRIBLE. You'd think Microsoft would make an exception for 343 and let them create these things, instead of leaving it to their Avatar Junk Farm to mess up.

Akai__

I can't stop listening to the Halo 4 OST, I might have a problem. :lol

Can't wait to hear them in-game, because I don't really know, in which scene they would appear. Some are obvious, but most aren't.

item-5-large.png

Wow. I know it's just a tiny avatar prop, but the Buttmonster model is TERRIBLE. You'd think Microsoft would make an exception for 343 and let them create these things, instead of leaving it to their Avatar Junk Farm to mess up.

Change seems to anger you greatly or so it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom