• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Nay, it was heresy!

the warthog run at the end is shitty also
wide-eyed+shock+gif.gif

I pretty much agree with this. Its what really bogs that game down for me. I love the idea of the Warthog run at the end, but its pretty ugly.

The Warthog run in Halo 3 was too easy, even on Legendary. The last jump was cool though

What are you talking about? all of those men have great skin and would look much better without their beard.

Ding ding ding. Attractive men look good with beards, who knew?

CyReN

RIP MLG Forums

Thank you for your continued support of Major League Gaming as we update our Web site to make it more functional and user friendly.

With that being said, we will be condensing the GameBattles and Major League Gaming Forums to create one robust, MLG Company Forum which will be back on vBulletin instead of IPBoard. This does not mean that the MLG Forums are going away they will just be relocated. Beginning Thursday January 31st, we will be transferring the most active MLG forums including the MLG General Discussion, Technology, and Off-Topic Discussion Forums, to what is currently the GameBattles forums.

Additionally, because the current GameBattles forums have the same Game Title Forums that the MLG Forums currently have, many of the threads and posts from MLG will be transferred over to what is now the GameBattles' Game Title Forums. We are also making a special effort to transfer all the Halo Threads/Posts into a new forum called Halo Series Archive in order to preserve those threads.

Your post count and join date will be kept as we transition over into the Company Forums. The MLG Moderators will also be making the transition so you should not notice many changes in how the forums are moderated.

Thank you for your continued patience.

ITT: People who can't grow beards being all kinds of jealous.

i hate you.

Buntabox

The Warthog run in Halo 3 was too easy, even on Legendary. The last jump was cool though

Sort of the problem with it. And the silly ass tilt-o-whirl aspects. The only thing that can really mess you up is if a Sentinel hits you mid air. I've been sent flying by a beam from one.

Mostly, the thing just looks like a Reach forge map.

IHaveIce

Banned
Just gave my friend the shock of his live.

I said the one thing I miss about Reach is Uncaged.

He was speechless, until I of course said that was a pretty bad joke.

Sorry Semmy, Uncaged is still horrible, especially with Jetpack.

I've been growing a beard since I was twelve. Not even joking, I was the odd kid out.
But you're half human half wild animal, so I think it can be excused.

Miller sounds campy as all hell is the problem. You know what that dude's doing in the showers after battle.

"GOD I KNOW THAT ROLAND, QUIT FUSSING, CRIMTHON'TH GONNA BE JUTHT PEACHY"

He honestly sounds like something out of a cartoon, like a character made for kids to like. He is just so out of place in a Halo game.. I really don't get it.

Haven't touched the Halsey Journal until now.
All the neat Intel papers, records, drawings regarding her and her work is abit intriguing.

343 should do a seperate novel of Halseys Biography. Just keep Karen Travis away from it.

Haven't touched the Halsey Journal until now.
All the neat Intel papers, records, drawings regarding her and her work is abit intriguing.

343 should do a seperate novel of Halseys Biography. Just keep Karen Travis away from it.
Halsey's journal is fantastic, very high on the best pieces of non-game Halo material.

I take mine off because I'm really into lifting (obvious). I don't wear it on my hand at all anymore. It's hanging on my dog tags which I also rarely wear anymore.

I wouldn't recommend trying to pull 500+ lbs off the ground with a wedding ring on.
That makes sense. It is pretty uncomfortable to work out with a ring on, but I just suffer through it

Agreed. His line delivery sounds like something out of a Sonic game or something. He isn't a bad Voice Actor, but rather his direction is awful and cringeworthy.. It just doesn't belong in a Halo game, especially from a "Spartan".

Glassman is another over the top, cringeworthy voice acting direction.
As much as I really, really enjoyed the voice acting during the campaign, I can't even begin to say the same thing for SpOps. I think a lot of it has to do with what I believe is extremely poor dialog, but the out-of-place-ness of Spartan Miller's voice doesn't help anything.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I wouldn't expect a simpleton like yourself to understand the path of the clean handsome gentleman. Wet your blade and walk the righteous path or be condemned to a life of failure.

Bro, I succeed where you fail. My beard given down from heaven is a gift and a responsibility. My life is nothing but success and you, a lowly nat suckling at the condensation from my stein.

And now, TECHNOVIKING. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fvLs5KXWYI

Fuchsdh

That makes sense. It is pretty uncomfortable to work out with a ring on, but I just suffer through it

As much as I really, really enjoyed the voice acting during the campaign, I can't even begin to say the same thing for SpOps. I think a lot of it has to do with what I believe is extremely poor dialog, but the out-of-place-ness of Spartan Miller's voice doesn't help anything.

I don't have an issue with his voice, I just wanted to know where the hell he was during the attack on Infinity. Shouldn't he have been fighting rather than chilling with his helmet on?

Sai-kun

Banned
stalker: i want him

There's just no finesse.

A nice body needs to have the right amount muscle but also definition and be slim in the right areas(not in the penis).

So crude and basic.

BEGONE!

broad shoulders/big chest, narrow waist, tapering down to the V. Oh gosh. #dying

I wouldn't expect a simpleton like yourself to understand the path of the clean handsome gentleman. Wet your blade and walk the righteous path or be condemned to a life of failure.

Hey, I stay clean shaven as often as possible. My facial hair grows in like shit. Thanks to fantastic genes, it also grows in really fucking slow, so it only starts getting shitty after like 2-3 weeks, and I shave maybe once a month.

Also, unrelated, but I just had a burst of Halo 3 nostalgia when I was looking through some older threads for something.

High Ground, 1 Flag. Mongoose to grav lift to spartan laser to owning motha fuckaaaas

Edit: Now I miss the hot men/women threads. :( Those were so great.

Top Bottom