• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

FyreWulff

I literally hopped onto the file browser and messed around and found those lying around buried deep, no idea what number.

Only four? and only every 30 seconds?

You need to Cragmire it up.

Depends on which version of Cragmire you're talking about. The canonical version has minute and a half respawns and the weapons aren't there at start.

:V

Well I'm back from Mexico. What happened here? I saw Conor 419 aka "Conor Server Browser" was banned a while back. Anyone else?

How is Grifball?

How are you?

Yes you!

Conor is banned and no one told me?

Hopefully he is not irreparable damaged like Halo was after ODST

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
TrueSkill

Sigma/Mu analysis of Halo 3 Ranking by a Bnet member.

Its going to be fairly hard to find explanations of the majority of ranking systems because its kept a secret to avoid manipulation. Best bet is trying to find something from an older game.

Wow, awesome. Thank you guys.

edit: Just searched for my gamertag in the file browser and only saw the HaloGAF gametypes I made. Then I looked at every file in most downloaded and most recommended and didn't find it either. Interesting.....

xKY8MmG.png

Let's do a line.

Fuchsdh

Happy to see Team Regicide is holding on to 2k+ population despite being bottom of the list.
(Feel like there's room to have made the playlist viewer at least 2 slots longer though, would avoid any scrolling.)

HEY TASHI ASK KEVIN FRANKLIN ABOUT THE GRENADE LAUNCHER

HEY TASHI I FUCKIN APPROVE OF THIS QUESTION

That wound may never heal.. along with the no Mk.V heresy.

Wait, Doubles has radar and Tashi has it on his fileshare?!

fDjKy.gif

Now I just see Frankie's avatar in the backgrounds of games

http://i.imgur.com/h4BRQBa.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SUC8Vaf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

NintendoLand is so damn fun. Why can't Nintendo believe in online multiplayer/co op? ;[

TCKaos

Fuck my shitty body. It took me eleven minutes to do one rep of the Master Chief Workout.

And I'm typing this while drinking water to get ready for set two.

Wall Sit is Satan.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HEY TASHI I FUCKIN APPROVE OF THIS QUESTION

That wound may never heal.. along with the no Mk.V heresy.

Wait, Doubles has radar and Tashi has it on his fileshare?!

fDjKy.gif

NintendoLand is so damn fun. Why can't Nintendo believe in online multiplayer/co op? ;[

It was never in my file share.

There's a nice surprise going in Doubles if all goes well.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No armor abilities in doubles pro
That's all well and good except that it's 1 gametype and so it's beat 2/3 since Infinity Slater and Infinity CTF are also in the playlist. May as well just have the playlist be another Infinity playlist.

IHaveIce

Banned
Everyone has the same perks.

No instant spawn.

Thank you based 343.

yeah but it is in a playlist with other gametypes that will get more votes.

We will never come to play it.

EDIT: WAIT.. community forge will be gone? Fuck.

Infinity CTF is still really really dumb.

Hopefully more maps get the flag has to be at home tweaking .. :/

The biggest change, however, will be the addition of Infinity CTF to the voting options – in this new variant, players will have the ability to call in personal ordnance in order to add variety, power and, in some cases, total chaos to their flag runs.
Why?

Top Bottom