• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Ghazi

First legitimate killtacular in Halo 4 matchmaking. With the oddball. Fun.

I remember getting my first Killtacular in 4, it was with a sword on Adrift. Lets just say that Halo 4 was more fun with 400k people playing it as opposed to 75k.

Fuchsdh

From the other page...

Does anyone know the track playing on this video? I like it quite a bit actually... It reminds me of a time when I was still excited for Halo

"Uphill Both Ways" from the Reach Soundtrack. It's based on a bit from the ODST soundtrack on "ONI".

This might be one of the sexiest gifs I've ever seen posted in these threads..

cTnMo.gif

Seriously though, glad ya'll enjoyed. Hmm...quote for Steam codes? Ya. Quote for Steam codes.

Ghazi

From the other page...

Does anyone know the track playing on this video? I like it quite a bit actually... It reminds me of a time when I was still excited for Halo

This trailer makes me want to go play Reach again, I had more fun with that than Halo 4 at least.

Edit: Hey, in that trailer the medals popped up kind of near the bottom middle of the screen before it was moved over to the left in the full game, interesting.

Woorloog

Banned

Nice to hear this one again. Perfect MP trailer music.
Too bad it wasn't in the game itself... still, if it is counted as part of Reach OST, it is one of the 3 or 4 tracks in Reach i like.

BTW, what Halo expanded universe etc other things are coming this year? Other than final Forerunner Trilogy book.
While not going to get anymore Halo games until Halo 6 (that's earliest when i'm going to get the next Xbox likely, unless the console will have epic scifi exclusive(s)), i'll probably keep up with other Halo stuff.

BTW, what Halo expanded universe etc other things are coming this year? Other than final Forerunner Trilogy book.

This may be the first E3 without a Halo announcement in years. Unless MS has a secret developer making another Halo game, then the next one will be a Halo 5 announcement for E3 2014.

This may be the first E3 without a Halo announcement in years. Unless MS has a secret developer making another Halo game, then the next one will be a Halo 5 announcement for E3 2014.

It might be odd for them to announce Halo 5 just a few months prior to release.

Initiate HaloGAF Halo 5 release date fight #3643!

Why in the fuck is Community just about the only show to ever air on NBC that isn't available on Netflix?

Money. They have it on Canadian Netflix, every episode. In America, however, we have this thing called Hulu (and whatever the hell else NBC put it on). Seriously, fuck Hulu.

Also, I suppose they're trying to encourage DVD sales in their largest viewer market. Which isn't a bad idea. Except, they never run re-runs or syndicate (at least where I live). How is anyone supposed to find out about the damn show other than word of mouth? Not to mention, they cancel/uncancel the damn show every other month. BECAUSE THAT HELPS RATINGS WHEN SHIT FINALLY AIRS, RIGHT NBC?!

Wont work with Reach to 4 :C

EDIT: Since next gen talk is going on, Sony is going to force MS to make a move which will probably mean we will see Destiny VERY soon.

Haha I was talking about fully ripped and injected models. Like someone ripping the Lockout model and porting it into H4. I doubt that will ever happen.

I want them to get the settings right and after it would be

50/50, Slayer/CTF 4v4 12 mins. WITH OT.

BR/AR starts, no flinch perk on everyone
radar disabled.
jip disabled.
sprint disabled.
no aa's. no aa perks, no zing zangs no whoopsies no dollydingdangs.
global and personal ordnance removed.
5 second respawn, 10 sec ctf.
5 second flag return.
flag juggling back, no flagum no indicator.

On remade Midship, Pit, Warlock.

With a visible in-game playlist rank.

Money. They have it on Canadian Netflix, every episode. In America, however, we have this thing called Hulu (and whatever the hell else NBC put it on). Seriously, fuck Hulu.

Also, I suppose they're trying to encourage DVD sales in their largest viewer market. Which isn't a bad idea. Except, they never run re-runs or syndicate (at least where I live). How is anyone supposed to find out about the damn show other than word of mouth? Not to mention, they cancel/uncancel the damn show every other month. BECAUSE THAT HELPS RATINGS WHEN SHIT FINALLY AIRS, RIGHT NBC?!

That doesn't make any sense. The same would apply to every other show they air, and they are on Netflix. The only way that makes sense is withholding a show that is extremely popular, but Community (sadly) is not, the ratings have been quite low since day one.

The show hasn't aired enough episodes to be syndicated, and with the low ratings, isn't making them much money. At least they get paid for giving Netflix the rights to stream the episodes.

tl;dr NBC is in the shitter for a reason, dumb company that continuously makes poor decisions.

That doesn't make any sense. The same would apply to every other show they air, and they are on Netflix. The only way that makes sense is withholding a show that is extremely popular, but Community (sadly) is not, the ratings have been quite low since day one.

The show hasn't aired enough episodes to be syndicated
, and with the low ratings, isn't making them much money. At least they get paid for giving Netflix the rights to stream the episodes.

tl;dr NBC is in the shitter for a reason, dumb company that continuously makes poor decisions.

I know.
I know.
I know.
Fuck NBC.

Computer

halo 2 menu chills, halo 4 menu music is pretty annoying.

I used to just sit on the menu due to the music being so good and relaxing. Now I try to get the yodeling bitch to shut the fuck up as soon as I can. What was wrong with the old Halo theme? I swear they change just just for the sake of change.

H4 menu music makes me want to pick up cutting.

Although its fitting cause I make the same noise when I have to play Halo 4 "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHHH"

Make em say UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NA NA NA NA

H4 menu music makes me want to pick up cutting.

Although its fitting cause I make the same noise when I have to play Halo 4 "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHHH"

Top Bottom