• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Moa

tumblr_mfznecyUqi1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

Got a tweet from Halo Waypoint with that GIF, it made me giggle, because it is so ironic.

Shadders

UNSC Civil War incoming? Lasky, Halsey, Majestic and Chief team up as Neo-Insurrectionists and create the Spartan Rebellion/Reclaimer Alliance. A new human faction is born.

While the idea of a civil war is cool from a story perspective. I do NOT want a Halo campaign where I have to kill humans. The idea actually really scares me, Halo truly would be dead if that happened.

IHaveIce

Banned
tumblr_mfznecyUqi1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

Got a tweet from Halo Waypoint with that GIF, it made me giggle, because it is so ironic.

Because it is in a loop?

Yeah Elzar, Hyper and Blue Ninja I don't know what happened, first it seemed like you couldn't hear me and after the match I just got booted from the whole Xbox Live.

Will look into that the next days :(

Because it is in a loop?

Yeah Elzar, Hyper and Blue Ninja I don't know what happened, first it seemed like you couldn't hear me and after the match I just got booted from the whole Xbox Live.

Well, we all got booted eventually, the servers dropped like dubstep.

Anyone want to try out my map?

More images here.

It's on my fileshare: DI Exero

Sweet.

BTB Obj-oriented Forge test playlist some time? I've wondered why that Ravine version of Blood Gulch isn't in MM.

While the idea of a civil war is cool from a story perspective. I do NOT want a Halo campaign where I have to kill humans. The idea actually really scares me, Halo truly would be dead if that happened.

It would be scary. I don't want to kill Humans either. Still, it almost does seem like the UNSC has been split in some ways for awhile now, at least with respect to characters like Parangosky and Osman - ONI is a strange beast. Really hope
Halsey doesn't die. I mean... That's like killing Cortana twice in one game
:/

I have some bad news...

Is someone else writing the Bulletin this week? Haven't really been keeping up.

HaloGAF just retweeted it, but in case you haven't seen, FUD has new content: "Glimmer of a Dying Star".

Also the site design's been refreshed, so if you have any comments let us know!

Read it earlier, this is solid content. I really hoped Halo 4 would discuss the Covenant a bit more, but I suppose now that the MC is back at Earth, the next game will deal with that sort of stuff. The politics back home and on Sanghelios are crazy right now.

Allright, I extracted/de-scrolled the credits from the first Bungie Theatre video as well:

snip

Haha, ripping on Urk constantly in these credits.

Also, Risk Management....Stosh

Hilarious. I miss Bungie's antics and shenanigans so much.

I got a template set up for the rest when they come out.

It's odd, they repeat the credits once in each video.

Bungie never does anything accidentally.

Spawnling

Minecraft still killing it, Reach moves down to the last 2 spots with Halo 4 still hanging on to 4th place. Makes me wonder how much the upcoming TU and DLC will impact it.

Because it is in a loop?

I am sorry. I was clearly the fault. I shouted in my headset because of joy to play with BlueNinja again (and I tried to drown Elzar's voice)

Like BlueNinja said, we all got dropped somehow. Sever went down. Or not really, it was still possible to find matches.

IHaveIce

Banned
I am sorry. I was clearly the fault. I shouted in my headset because of joy to play with BlueNinja again (and I tried to drown Elzar's voice)

Like BlueNinja said, we all got dropped somehow. Sever went down. Or not really, it was still possible to find matches.

:lol Ok I will forgive you.

Really strange that thing with the servers. Was this the first time that everybody had to play on the backup servers?

Ryaaan14

Banned
It really puts a smile on my face to see Minecraft maintain such a high spot. That's the kind of game that puts you in the history books.

Here's to hoping that next-gen we get fresh IPs that think independently instead of the sequels that continue to rip each other off.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Minecraft's continuous performance is blowing my mind. A download only PC port is vying for the top spot with CoD and beating Halo. Amazing.

Curious to see it with Dead Space 3, Judgement, Bioshock next month.

All of those games will sell moderatly.

Dead Space has always had poor sales that's why the series is struggling financially.
Gear's Judgement has some of the worst marketing iv ever seen.
Bioshock has always been a cult game.

Id be surprised if any of them make waves in the most played.

CyReN

By next month it'll have the title update and the DLC with smaller maps.
Hopefully it'll be enough to reinvigorate Halo fans..

I can't see my friends hopping on, those things are to keep the current crop happy before they stop playing.

All of those games will sell moderatly.

Dead Space has always had poor sales that's why the series is struggling financially.
Gear's Judgement has some of the worst marketing iv ever seen.
Bioshock has always been a cult game.

Id be surprised if any of them make waves in the most played.

Agreed, I don't think I've seen one advert for Gears besides Quinn leaving.

Top Bottom