• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

u4iX

Can we just change the name of the BTB playlist to "BTB Heavies" yet?

It's not even that the game isn't that much fun... The playlists aren't even conducive to having fun. Getting back on Murder Miners...

kylej

Banned
Anyone watching Ninja's stream? He thinks his xbox just broke so he casually said 'Brb going to get a new xbox'. And I think he just got a new one out his cupboard or something...
...why can't we all be that lucky?

Ninja makes the equivalent of like, $3 an hour streaming.

kylej

Banned
Siglemic probably buys hot tubs and commercial airliners only to improve his speedrunning prowess.

Sig is 21 iirc and has no post high school education, no car, no job, and doesn't understand how to monetize his fleeting popularity. Fun as hell to watch but kind of a sad life irl

Speaking of Sig, some of you might know honey who is his main competition. He's basically the only dude who can touch Sig's times. honey is japanese and doesn't... quite grasp english very well

someone sent him a song to listen to while he plays mario and, well

http://www.twitch.tv/honey82184/b/331248941

heckfu

Banned
Do we know if regen field still pushes away opponents? Not sure how that isn't OP if it's still in

I'm about 99% positive it pushed away a dead body while I was playing. I don't think my mind was playing tricks on me because when I asked Domino or someone about it (I had no prior knowledge of it pushing) he told me it was supposed to be out.

kylej

Banned
It's even more. He gets ~3$ for 1000 ad's. I would say he makes about 9-12$ an hour, if he has like 800-1000 viewers. And don't forget the subscribers.

Ninja said the other day that he's made a little under $15k total while streaming. Think about how many hours he streams and for how long he's been streaming. $15k is kinda not bad when you're living at home and going to school. $15k ain't shit once you graduate college or get a full time job.

Did it ever do that?

Im pretty sure it did in the beta that mtw had, but an article that gamma gamers released had mentioned it as well.

i don't know how reliable gamma gamers is, but bravo is obviously a huge backer of it so i would assume they'd get their halo 4 info from him.

I'm pretty sure the description at PAX said it makes the field behind you and pushes off enemies who are in the area.

edit: thanks for clarification david

123967_L.jpg

Priced at $270/£250

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8TfkdVUTw

It's even more. He gets ~3$ for 1000 ad's. I would say he makes about 9-12$ an hour, if he has like 800-1000 viewers. And don't forget the subscribers.

Many of those viewers will have ad block enabled though.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Do we know if regen field still pushes away opponents? Not sure how that isn't OP if it's still in

This is the description that I'm reading verbatim from Halo 4:

"Allows users to release a short-range energy field that heals any nearby Spartans."

The Pulse grenade does, however, push enemies out a little bit when it detonates.

Ninja is building up a community right now.
He is the biggest streamer BY FAR.
And when Halo 4 comes out his community will just continue to grow.

senador

Banned
Ninja said the other day that he's made a little under $15k total while streaming. Think about how many hours he streams and for how long he's been streaming. $15k is kinda not bad when you're living at home and going to school. $15k ain't shit once you graduate college or get a full time job.

True. I like to think of it as making money while doing something he'd be doing anyway. Pair that with a "real" job or whatever and it's some nice side money. But yeah, that's not jack shit on its own.

I really hope the skulls have to be found/earned and are not all unlocked to begin with.

From Egotastic's twitter.

Yeah, that has to be a mix of all the weapons and weapon skins.

This is the description that I'm reading verbatim from Halo 4:

"Allows users to release a short-range energy field that heals any nearby Spartans."

The Pulse grenade does, however, push enemies out a little bit when it detonates.

Outta curiosity, is the Pulse Grenade basically final when it comes to power in the PAX build? It just seemed to not have much effect on people one way or another judging by all the off screen footage.

Sig is 21 iirc and has no post high school education, no car, no job, and doesn't understand how to monetize his fleeting popularity. Fun as hell to watch but kind of a sad life irl

Ouch, didn't know that. Well, except for the no job thing since that was kind of obvious. But yeah, he really needs to take advantage of how popular he is right now.

Akai__

Many of those viewers will have ad block enabled though.

Yeah Henery is right. I forgot, that many are using ad-blockers. But yeah, like you said, it's not bad at all for someone, who is going to school.

Vire

So when can we expect this embargo to be up for the stuff shown to the press today?

A2idpdRCUAAUqMN.jpg

Excuse me while I go drink a bowl of salty tears.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So Murder Miners is getting sliders for aim assist, reticule magnetism and aim acceleration. Your move 343i..
This will increase my enjoyment of that game by like a million percent.

Top Bottom